rgb cable problem

wellladida

Novice Member
i recently bought a third party rgb cable and everthing seemed to work until i realised that it was cutting off a bit of the left side of the screen can anyone tell me how to fix this:lease:

Blackbolt360

i recently bought a third party rgb cable and everthing seemed to work until i realised that it was cutting off a bit of the left side of the screen can anyone tell me how to fix this:lease:

Its called 'RGB Shift' or 'RGB Push'. For some reason when using an RGB lead for everything, it pushes the image to the left/right a bit. You can only fix it by disabling RGB or if your TV allows adjusting the image, either via the service menu or by a normal onscreen menu.

wellladida

Novice Member
cheers for the advice i dont know if this helps but ive got a 3way scart splitter with a wii sky and 360 on RGB not sure if this could sought out my problem or not.

i recently bought a third party rgb cable

That may be your problem mate. What blackbolt has said is true-ish, as not all rgb scarts do this. My official MS 360scart doesn't, nor my new ps2 scart, however my old ps2 scart did. Just need to go official methinks.

The latest video from AVForums

LG G1 OLED Evo TV and SVS SB-1000 Pro subwoofer reviews, Samsung OLED rumours and more...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom