1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RGB ACCEPTANCE FROm AMIGA TO DVD!!

Discussion in 'Desktop & Laptop Computers Forum' started by Sternwolf, Jul 9, 2002.

1. Sternwolf

Sternwolf

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Have come into this forum because of this problem:

I am trying to record a HQ DVD on a Phillips 980 machine using an RGB (scart) link from an Amiga 1200 to DVD scart input. This signal (only 15.5 kHz!) is not recognized by the DVD. Using a genlock and an S-VHS signal gets mixed results on this DVD burner, especially with the colours! The genlock is also the culprit.

Since I have made a wonderful text presentation on the Amiga, I need the best quality I can get. On my big TV, a RGB signal from the Amiga is absolutely sharp and quiet.

Does anyone have experience with scan-doublers on Amigas or has knowledge of necessary pin changes on the Scart connectors? I can send the Amiga RGB scart pin numbers if necessary!

I am sure that I only need a small pin change or 30Hz millivolt activation, to trigger the Phillips RGB sensor! --What do you think????

IN dire straits...