RF2 Audio problem - other signals fine

Discussion in 'Satellite TV, Sky TV & FreeSat' started by Jaap_98, Jun 9, 2008.

1. Jaap_98

Jaap_98
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have attached the tele in the bedroom to the rf2 output on the HD-digibox in the living room. I am able to tune the tv to the picture but get crackly sound. I have also gone into the installer menu and changed the channel freq to something completely different, but na change.
    I have also tried connection my T140 amp (with and without external power) which amplifies the signal too much, sound problem remains.
    I have also looped my other sat decoder (humax ci-5100) through the skybox, and I am able to receive this perfectly.

does anyone have any idea what I can do? I have run out of ideas!

Many thanks,

Jaap:lease:

2. SamRadford

SamRadford

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +308
    Your TV is a foreign model set to PAL-G ?

3. Jaap_98

Jaap_98
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi Sam,

thanks, this crossed my mind too. Yes it is a TV bought in Luxembourg.(panasonic Quintrix).
    However I have in the past has my previous skybox attached via rf2 to a samsung tv also bought in Luxembourg, which has no issues.
    Will try to connect and see if that has the issue too with the current set up.
    Would be a shame as its a nice tv. is there anything I could do without comverting the tv. (have done this in the past as i keep moving from uk to eu mainland, but modern tvs seem to cope with both (until now perhaps)