1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

rf modulation on hs2

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by father alice, Jan 18, 2004.

1. father alice

father alice

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6
    Is it possible to change the rf modulation on the hs2, like you can with a video??

I use the coaxial lead to view on an upstairs tv, hooking it up to sky box (ie video, hs2, and sky, plus analogue tv siganl are all transmitted via rf2 of sky box to upstairs tv and video) - the picture is fine for most pictures, but the dvd is strippy - and I notice I get another signal broadcast on the next rf channel. The tv signal goes through a booster before entering the daisy chain, else I get no picture.

Thus I wondered if it was possible to alter the rf modulator, if it has one!

2. smallman28

smallman28

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I dont have one but there has to be a way to change it even if it is buried within a menu somewhere.
    I had the same problem with my Sky box when I first got it as the instructions gave no idea on how to do it!

3. kenfowler3966

kenfowler3966

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +14
    Hold the function button down for more than 5 seconds and a menu screen will appear allowing you to change the rf frequency

4. father alice

father alice

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6
    Excellant, thanks for that - all sorted.

ps was that in the manual - I couldn't see it!!

5. phelings

phelings
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    There are so many things that the HS2 can do,but basic stuff that you want to know is buried away deep in the manual,and the contents page is hopeless.But RF changing IS in there