1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rez

Discussion in 'Nintendo Forums' started by t-force, Mar 27, 2005.

1. t-force

t-force

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +99
    Does anyone know where I could find Rez for the PS2? Having just bought one, and with Unity for the Cube being cancelled, I really fancy the look of it, but it now seems to be rarer than Rocking Horse Poo. The PAL release seems to have been very low-key, so the main outlets have no sign of any stock at all. Am I going to be limited to Fleabay?

Also, were there any differences between the PS2 and Dreamcast versions?

Thanks in advance,

Tobs

2. Tejstar

Tejstar

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +990
    One of my all time faves. Imo the PS2 version was slightly better than the DC version, the DC suffered from slight frame rate issues but was still extremely playable.

I remember there being plenty of PS2 versions around whilst the DC version was very rare. I think your best bet will be eBay.

I have both versions. :cool:

3. CAS FAN

CAS FAN

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7,727
    Can't say i've bothered looking recently - used to have it on PS2 but got rid. It's a great experience but gets a bit dull once you've been through it a couple of times. I'd try ebay, gamestation, blockbusters and maybe put a wtd post on these forums as I would think that quite a few forum members have a copy sat there gathering dust.

4. drskhaled

drskhaled

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +108
    I think i got mine from game or was it pc world? in anycase it cost me under a tenner. I've also seen it in toys r us. If you live in london good place to try is games exchange (near oxord st) they carry loads of 2nd hand games especially niche games like rez.

As for the game, it was unique and a real experience, true once you've clocked it and got most of the bonuses theres no real replay, but how many games r there that you do go back to.

I used to be a hardcore gamer and used to boast that i could clock any game i played, but nowadays i hardly finish most games and those that i do finish are usually great games, rez is a great game.

5. CAS FAN

CAS FAN

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7,727
    I'm the same I must admit - if I go back to when I was say 15 (late 80's) then I too would have classed myself as a hardcore gamer. I completed virtually every game I bought but now most do go uncompleted. Rez is superb especially on the first play through and it's a game that everyone should play through the once. I guess the thing with these types of games is that there's not really much reason to play them through again after and it's not a particularly long or hard game. I think it took me a couple of evenings to get through it and get the best out of it.

6. cybersoga

cybersoga

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +25
    I want Rez for the PSP, would be superb - Lumines is great of course. And how about Space channel 5... I also want Sega Rally for the Xbox, while i'm thinking about it, how about sega's back catalogue of arcade games for Xbox?

7. Tejstar

Tejstar

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +990
    Very much the same. The amount of time that i have now, especially since getting married, means that I only concentrate on AAA titles. Many games are still in their plastic wrapping...