REW help in Glasgow

Discussion in 'Subwoofers' started by windhoek, Nov 27, 2010.

1. windhoek

windhoek

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +202
    I've got the right equipment and have tried several times to do a REW setup, but have absolutely no idea what I'm doing. I've read the guides on AVF, RS and on the REW Software Help, but to no avail.

My last hope, unless I stumble onto something by sheer luck, is to meet up with someone who knows what their doing. Is there anyone in/ near Glasgow who can meet up and guide me through it? My neighbours would really appreciate it (as would I, of course!).

2. windhoek

windhoek

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +202
    TLA overload = inordinate use of Three-Letter Acronyms.

EDIT: This post was a response to a post that's been deleted. Please disregard this post as it's now irrelevant.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2010
  3. Member 639844

Member 639844
    Former Advertiser

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,182
    OMG LOL. IDK, if I CBA typing stuff out, I still refuse to resort to TLA, its just so OTT. Anyway, FLA is the new TLA, so

TTFN

:D, er I mean LMAO and ROFL

We might be risking a closure here, so to get back OT for a min, I'm not in Glasgow, but I'll help if I can. Whats the problem your having specifically?

4. windhoek

windhoek

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +202
    Re: my TLA post, a member posted in the thread to say I'd used them excessively and I disagreed, but I now see that those posts have been deleted, so my post above is now irrelevant.

Thanks for the offer of help, but my 3 month old XLS200 stopped working yesterday. I went to do some adjustments with the HL crossover, but it wouldn't turn on. I wonder how BK would respond if I asked for a refund instead of a repair, then for BK to allow me to pay the difference so I could get a XXLS400. Does that seem like a reasonable and probable outcome?

Whether I get a repaired XLS200 or a new XXLS400, I really appreciate your offer of help and I'm sure I'll PM you when I've got a Sub in place again.

Cheers :)

5. Member 639844

Member 639844
    Former Advertiser

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,182
    `With BK, its always worth asking, their customer service is second to non, and a 400 would be very nice. IIRC, someone actually did something similar a while ago, albeit with a working model.