Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

Reviews for new Pioneer Amps VSX-D1011 & D2011 ?

Discussion in 'AV Receivers & Amplifiers' started by Kalef, Sep 28, 2002.

Tags:
  1. Kalef

Kalef

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    Anyone seen any news/reviews on these Amps?

2. bob007

bob007

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Only found this here

3. Kalef

Kalef

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    Thanx Bob

4. Guest

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    You could always try pioneer direct as the new brochure has all the latest models.

October seems to be the approx. release date, but anyone heard anything recent?

cheers

Gary

5. Sven_DP

Sven_DP
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Pioneer Belgium ships the 2011 as of ocotober 2002. The 2002-2003 Pioneer brochure (pdf) has the two models mentioned. The www.pioneer.de site mentiones the 2011 and 1011. List price on the 'continent' will be 1500 euro, but German etailers allready list them at 1250 euro. I read somewhere these models have variable crossover, but I still don't have any confirmation from Pioneer. Anyway, I suppose we are talking digital bass management here, so no use for DVD-A? Also 7x100W seems a bit low compared to e.g. the AVR-3802, but on the other side the Pioneer is a lot heavier. I don't know anything about the power supply.

Anyone else got some more information?

Attached Files:

6. Ravi 123

Ravi 123

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Theres if on both Pioneers on www.leconcepts.com the D1011 is up for £600 and comes with Dolby Digital, DTS, THX ( Dolby ) EX, DTS ES, DTS ES Discrete 6.1, DTS 92/24, Dolby Pro Logic ll and Dolby Pro Logic......... Multi channel Acoustic Calibration, Semi Dot Matrix Display with FL Dimmer, On screen display, 192KHz/24bit DAC on all 8 Channels, Front Panel Door
    8xanalogue pair inputs, 4xanalogue pair outputs, 2xDigital Opital Inputs/ outputs, 2x Digital Coxial inputs,
    Stero Mode: 100 watts 2 channel - 6Ohms
    Surroud Mode: 100 watts 7 channels - 6Ohms
    Weight - 18.2kg

The D2011 specs are literally the same except for a few things

Most importantly its fine tuned by Air Studios who did the AX-10,
    aslo comes Matrix 6.1 and USB connection to connect your PC.
    Also comes with Automatic Acoustic Calibration Systems tests for the connection of the speakers, size (adjustment of large and small), mutual distance, adjustment of pressure value and timbre adjustments using a supplied microphone the same concepts as the AX-10. It literally has the same features the flagship model except for THX ultra 2 and it drives 150 watts RMS instead of 100 din with D2011.

Hope this helps - can't wait to listen to the D2011 to go with the 747A and Kef KHT 2005 ( 7.1 ) and REL Quake............:) :)

7. Kalef

Kalef

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    Thanx for that Ravi 123, I'm looking forward to a demo of one of these myself. Was thinking of partnering it with the Gallos :cool: