Reviews for LG Plasma Screens/TVs

Discussion in 'LG TVs Forum' started by Damon, Oct 17, 2005.

1. Damon

Damon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
    Hi, i was wondering if anyone has managed to find any reliable reviews for LG Plasma TVs and Screens. I have searched a bit and have found sellers but can't seem to find reviews of the professional "Test and conclusion" kind. Some of the prices seem reasonable and I like the look but can't seem to find test reviews.

Possibly because LG as a search string is vague at best

Anyone had experience of LG as a TV manufacturer?

Thanks

Damon

:lease:

2. Teccy Toker

Teccy Toker
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Yup...I have .....had 4 px11 42" tellys in less than a year, the 4th one has been for repair 4 times and has come back with a vastly infirior picture than before it went for repair the first time .
    LG's own engineer has stated that the set is 'within manufacturers specifications'

Am awaiting a report from an independent tv retailer on the state of this set, as I wish to persue the matter in the county court if my retailer doesn't give me a full refund.

The new set's (have a look in Currys) look very nice (but they do have a multimedia pc running hi-def images via component inputs).

LG customer care is crap from my experience.
    TT

3. Daddy k

Daddy k

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,345
    i have lg and have not had prob. read thru the very large lx42px11 thread
    it seems to be u get either a great one or a crap one! i have reviews for my model which got great results. im guessing the latest ones are better?

4. darren_eaf

darren_eaf

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +30
    I had the 42PZ44, the model before the PX11, and it developed a row of dead pixels down one side. Luckily I had an extended warranty and I am now getting it replaced for the Panasonic PV500 for just £70.