Reviewer wanted

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by tee, Mar 12, 2002.

1. tee

tee

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +50
    I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post this kind of message here, but I thought I'd try anyway :)

Basically I need a new reviewer for my website to do one or two reviews a week and I thought this would be the best place to ask as a) I'm here all the time, and b) I'm aware of most peoples views, tastes and attitudes around here and it's what I'm after.....

The reviewer needs to have a good sense of humour as my reviews aren't exactly too serious, have a decent system to test the DVDs on (I'm sure that WON'T be a problem around here!) and have access to the latest releases/relatively mainstream titles.

If anyone is interested, please post here or reply to me by this email address [email protected]

BTW, if anyone hasn't yet checked out any of my reviews and the style I'm after, just click below.

Cheers :)

2. PoochJD

PoochJD

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,861
    Tee,

As a Mod on this forum, I think we can let you post this message. The only proviso must be that the position of "reviewer" must not be a paid-for position.

If you have any other concerns, contact Spectre, just to be on the safe side.

Good Luck with the "reviewer" hunt! :)

Pooch

3. tee

tee

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +50
    Cheers Pooch - don't worry it's not a paid position and I have had some interest via email.

Cheers :)