Review of Onix Reference speakers

Ian J

Ex Member
Reaction score
There has been some interest in the Onix range of speakers recently in this forum although mainly with the Rocket subwoofers but the forum members seem to have developed a liking for buying direct from American manufacturers and cutting out the middleman.

The highly respected Secrets of Home Theater have reviewed the rather gorgeous Reference range of speakers here

For those that can't be bothered to read the whole review the conclusion is as follows :-

I can’t recommend these speakers enough. They were dazzling with everything I threw at them and displayed range far beyond my expectations. Add to that an exemplary build quality along with a beautiful finish and you can’t ask for more. I am really excited to see what Mark and company have in store for the future of this line. I loved these speakers enough to make them a new addition to my theater room; frankly, I can’t give a product a bigger recommendation then that.

The reviewer obviously has good taste as his own reference equipment includes an SVS PB-2+ & (2) 25-31 CS subwoofers

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom