Reverting to Silver membership.

Dave Bartram

Been paying my Live membership monthly for a couple of years, not been playing online for a while so want to revert back to silver so I can still download demo's etc, can't seem to find a way to do this...

Any idea?

Dave

bishbashboshdj

they're very reluctant to remover CC details from your account,...... infact they told me they couldnt do it at all. But all of a sudden it wasnt a problem when i got narky with them....

I just changed it to made up details during the 30 days they said they were going to remove it in.

m1ket

As long as you know your live id and password you can do it here https://live.xbox.com/en-GB/accounts/MyAccount.aspx

You need to make sure you set autorenew to false on this site you can also phone up and do the same

You can also remove cards from here aswell but if you set auito renew to false (did it myself earlier today, you may need to wait until the account is silver before removing the card) you can keep the card on in case you want to buy points etc

benjammmin

As long as you know your live id and password you can do it here https://live.xbox.com/en-GB/accounts/MyAccount.aspx

You need to make sure you set autorenew to false on this site you can also phone up and do the same

You can also remove cards from here aswell but if you set auito renew to false (did it myself earlier today, you may need to wait until the account is silver before removing the card) you can keep the card on in case you want to buy points etc

if i remember when i did it i think you have to set auto renew to false BEFORE you can remove your card details though.. :thumbsup:

ODP

Distinguished Member
if i remember when i did it i think you have to set auto renew to false BEFORE you can remove your card details though.. :thumbsup:

how on earth do you do this?????:confused::confused::confused:

EDIT: found it..

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom