• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Revenge of the Sith ringtones

L

livesofbrian

Apologies if this has been asked, since I didn't see it anywhere. I just got my new Razr v3, and so far I'm pretty happy with it. Expensive, but a cool little toy nonetheless. I'm getting one for the GF next week. What I'm wondering is, since she's a big SW fan who is somehow still interested in the movies, has anyone seen anyplace to download ringtones, wallpaper, that sort of thing, themed to the new movie? I'd heard from a friend that there was stuff online, but I haven't been able to find any. About a million pages for Star Wars stuff in general, but nothing specifically for the new movie.

Help!

OneEyedStuart

Distinguished Member
Try www.theforce.net I believe they have a forum dedicated to the up and coming movie. People sometimes post links over to art work or images from pre production. To be getting anything really juicy at this early stage though might be a task in itself. Roll on May 19th.

Hope this helps.

KH

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom