1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Revenge of the Sith ringtones

Discussion in 'Mobile Phones Forum' started by livesofbrian, Feb 14, 2005.

1. livesofbrian

livesofbrian

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Apologies if this has been asked, since I didn't see it anywhere. I just got my new Razr v3, and so far I'm pretty happy with it. Expensive, but a cool little toy nonetheless. I'm getting one for the GF next week. What I'm wondering is, since she's a big SW fan who is somehow still interested in the movies, has anyone seen anyplace to download ringtones, wallpaper, that sort of thing, themed to the new movie? I'd heard from a friend that there was stuff online, but I haven't been able to find any. About a million pages for Star Wars stuff in general, but nothing specifically for the new movie.

Help!

2. OneEyedStuart

OneEyedStuart

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +813
    Try www.theforce.net I believe they have a forum dedicated to the up and coming movie. People sometimes post links over to art work or images from pre production. To be getting anything really juicy at this early stage though might be a task in itself. Roll on May 19th.

Hope this helps.

KH

3. livesofbrian

livesofbrian

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    cingular is doing the starwars ringtones/wallpaper/other stuff. check it out at www.cingular.com/sw/