Rev 8 PVR3 RCU code

ink

Standard Member
Reaction score
:lease:Does anyone know a code that prevents a PVR3 RCU from controlling an HD box through RF2 and prevents it from controlling a pvr3 directly at the STB, but allows it to control the PVR3 through the magic eyes. This code exists, both myself and a colleague in our wisdom thought we were helping by resetting the RCU to default (i and select, 1 select):oops: I have a customer who has both a pvr3 and 4 running throughout the house on RF 68 and 60. Through one magic eye (daisy chained i presume, didn't venture to the amp) My colleague recfitied the unrelated fault on the PVR4, then created another one by defaulting two of the PVR3 RCUs. I defaulted the third trying to fix the fault.:facepalm: I have tried all the i and select codes and the select and coloured buttons codes to no avail. any info or link would be very much welcome and appreciated.:suicide:

I have achieved it with a PVR3 and PVR5 using one remote for each without interferaction between the two remotes. See here
http://www.avforums.com/forums/sky-...ogram-standard-operate-sky-hd-vice-versa.html

Can only suggest you experiment with all 8 modes (2 code tables and 4 modes) of the Sky+ remote or the 12 (3 code table and 4 modes) of the HD remote. If you cannot find one that works with your combination of boxes then your only solution are devices such as these
SkyEye Multi HD - FAQ
Satellite tv remote control extenders

If you do find a mode that works please post back in that thread with box makes, code table and mode used

EDIT: are you sure they are not using one of the two above devices attached to the back of the Sky boxes?

Last edited:
I have achieved it with a PVR3 and PVR5 using one remote for each without interferaction between the two remotes. See here
http://www.avforums.com/forums/sky-...ogram-standard-operate-sky-hd-vice-versa.html

Can only suggest you experiment with all 8 modes (2 code tables and 4 modes) of the Sky+ remote or the 12 (3 code table and 4 modes) of the HD remote. If you cannot find one that works with your combination of boxes then your only solution are devices such as these
SkyEye Multi HD - FAQ
Satellite tv remote control extenders

If you do find a mode that works please post back in that thread with box makes, code table and mode used

EDIT: are you sure they are not using one of the two above devices attached to the back of the Sky boxes?

Success! i and select then 1, store. blue and select then 3, store. Job done, thanks!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom