reuters report on captain eyecatch

L

loopycrazymofo

Reuters today reported that the enigmatic hugh hefner type captain eyecatch who had been reported missing by av clan members had in fact been spotted between the peeled plum tomatoes and the butterbeans in a southern branch of top retailer william morrisons he was said to be wearing a rubbery type wet suite and night sights the suite however was reported to be a little to snug for the rather stout build of this gaming legend.
Reuters also reported that uncaged typhoon had placed yellow ribbons around various shrubs in his garden as a sign for the missing captain
makes you cry dunnit loving you longtime
mofo xx

also noticed in the paper that a poll has been done on who gets the hump first Captineyecatch or Blackdeath

Why Typhoon if there's humping involved I would have thought you would be 1st in the queue with pants down "an" ready;) :D :D

Matt

I know yoou said you had probs with mrs manic putting out
now you taking the pi** think you better talk to easy may hav a male vibrator for you then again romour has it youd love a rampant rabbit up ypur ar**

:rtfm: :laugh: :laugh: :rtfm: :D

I know Del u gotta give him credit for the crap he comes out with:p :D gotta be the:beer: :zonked:

Rabbit wouldn't touch the sides Ty better get an elephant and stick mains voltage up his ass that then would be a viable vibrator.

:p

U gotta love him:rotfl:

Matt

Originally posted by UncagedTyphoon
I know yoou said you had probs with mrs manic putting out
now you taking the pi** think you better talk to easy may hav a male vibrator for you then again romour has it youd love a rampant rabbit up ypur ar**

:rtfm: :laugh: :laugh: :rtfm: :D

he spells like he talks,mumble mumble

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom