• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Returning Xbox 360

tycorp

Standard Member
Called MS customer sevices to return Xbox but couldn't understand half of what the Indian gentleman said.:thumbsdow . So does anyone know the returns procedure ie. what box do I use to send it back etc. Thanks.

TEVEZ032

Banned
Called MS customer sevices to return Xbox but couldn't understand half of what the Indian gentleman said.:thumbsdow . So does anyone know the returns procedure ie. what box do I use to send it back etc. Thanks.

I would suggest you keep ringing back until you speak to someone you can understand.

I had to ring three times until i got hold of someone who knew their ar*e from their elbow....

g

M4CCA

Standard Member
box the console up in any box but pad it out,

dont use the 360 box as people will know what it is and it may go missing if you know what i mean.

print off the returns label that microsoft email to you,

stick it on the returns box and contact the courier (in my case UPS) to arrange collection at a time that suits you.

wait...............for upto 15 days according to some reports and hopefully it will be repaired or replaced.

It does not really give you much confidence in the quality of 360 considering that this is now the second console i have returned to them.:suicide:

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom