Returning Controller to Playstation Customer Care

Discussion in 'Playstation Forums' started by davidg1230, Jan 14, 2008.

1. davidg1230

davidg1230

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,320
    Has anyone tried calling the Playstation Care line recently? can't seem to get through, how long do I have to wait and when's the best time to call? I've started at 8.00am this morning and have been trying all morning. I need to return my dualshock 2 controller as the left analogue stick is sticking and making a nasty grating noise.

I've read elsewhere in this forum that the process will take 5 to 10 days subject to fault being found.

I've only had the PS3 from Christmas and probably put about 30 hours on the controller:thumbsdow.

Guess I will need to keep trying the 08705 99 88 77 number all day and maybe late tonight (they close at 10.00pm) is there another number to call?

2. davidg1230

davidg1230

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,320
    Just thought I'd give an update on the excellent service from the customer car dept. As said above, my controller was faulty and after finally getting through on the phone, I was given a ref code and address to post to it back to(sent recorded) which I duly did last Thursday (17th Jan) To my surprise a brand new controller was returned this Saturday (19th)!!:clap:

I was fearing the worst but really impressed with the level of service and prompt turn around, I was expecting to be without my PS3 for a least a week.

Many thanks Playstation Customer Care Dept!!

3. Lord Jerec

Lord Jerec

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +9
    I think I've had to call them twice and both times it was a quick connection to an operator who was based in the UK and both times the person has been very helpful and knowledgeable.