returning a game

Discussion in 'Nintendo Forums' started by MrFurious, May 31, 2003.

1. MrFurious

MrFurious

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,894
    I bought red faction 2 last night and played it for the first time about 3 hours ago,the problem was that i ahve epilepsy and it is the first game to make me sick,not because it was bad,do you think that wh smiths will let me return it?i have the receipt and bag etc??

2. ChrisNic

ChrisNic

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +111
    They would let you return it anyway, im sure the policy on games is the same as music. No one is going to refuse a refund if you explain the reason you want it.

3. hamtaro

hamtaro

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    hopefully they should, but you never can tell with smiths! my local smiths has security guards who ghost you, a fat women who constantly stacks magazines, after barging her way through you.and assistents who scrutanise returned discs under a light!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. MrFurious

MrFurious

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,894
    well i went in smiths yesterday and being a small branch i know most of the ladies who work there and i would,nt have no problems approaching them,but when i went in the manager was working on the entertainment desc and he was a bit offish,he asked whats the problem and once i explained he let me change it,i opted to pay £5.00 extra and get the enter the matrix game which i am really enjoying and has not affected my head.