1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

returned my dinovo so whats the best keyboard/mice combo about?

Discussion in 'Computer Peripherals & Consumables' started by SILVERBACK, Jun 30, 2005.

1. SILVERBACK

SILVERBACK

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +73
    finally had enough of the dinovo as it was as stable as nitro glycerine so whats the next best keyboard out? im looking for wireless connectivity (be it bluetooth or otherwise) not really looking at logitech again if possible and it must have a rock solid connection as the amount of times i had to re connect and repair the logitech was a joke.

looks would be nice (which was a major draw of the dinovo) but perfomance is vastly more important thakns in advance.

2. Skunkpipe

Skunkpipe

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    If using in the living room then
    Gyration Ultra at the expensive end (£90-100)
    BTC 9116RUF at the cheap end (£20 ish)

If not for living room then then the MS Desktop Elite is also rather good

3. SILVERBACK

SILVERBACK

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +73
    i payed £180 for the dinovo so the price of the gyration is quite cheap lol.whats so good about the gyration keyboard anyway ?

4. Skunkpipe

Skunkpipe

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Indeed I bought a diNovo When they we close to £200 - they're closer to £100 now whihc is a bit more realistic.
    Gyration keyboard is nice and compact - and then there's the wave in the air gyration mouse - ideal if you're sat in the living room in front of your telly

5. JohnS

JohnS

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +33
    I hated my gyro, tried a btc on the offchance and kept it and sold the gyro.

The nice thiing in the lounge with the BTC is that the mouse is a joystick on the side of the keyboard so both are always to hand, I found te range better than the gyro too.