Return to castle wolfenstein

Discussion in 'General Video Gaming Chat' started by Shady, Jan 9, 2002.

1. Shady

Shady

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +50
    Help!!!

Anybody else suffering from the bloomin' cable car problem?

Have shimmied my way so far down the cable when you always fall off to the right about half way down.

Tried throwing a grenade (for a laugh) and the thing bounced off some strange invisible foce field in front of me.

Took out my trusty knife (pinched from a careless sausage muncher earlier on) and started stabbing thin air, only to find sparks flying of as if stabbing a wall !!!

Any ideas - as I need to shoot me some more Germans.

cheers

2. common

common

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +8
    It can be done - you do have to walk down the cable. make sure you havn't got the run or always run option on, at the end just before the AI makes you fall off try and tap the backwards key slightly and eventually you will get there.

Hope this helps

3. laurel

laurel

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I just got into the cable car.

Or am I missing something?

4. Ian Cox

Ian Cox

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I think I am missing something too.

I just got the cable car working and went down that way.

Maybe it is more exciting walking down and you guys don't want to do it the traditional and safe way!!!!

5. common

common

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +8
    You know, you are right I remember doing the same thing (walking down the cable about a 100 times) so it all came flooding back.

what you actualy need to do is take out all the gaurds on the middle cable car station then somewhere under the tower there is a switch to make to cable car move down to the next level

Sorry memory is crap

6. Shady

Shady

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +50
    Thanks chaps

Although sliding down the cable may be the more adventurous option, sitting in the warm comfort of the cable car will get me to shooting Germans much more quickly

Many thanks to all who replied - I will give it a go later - and keep my eyes open for extra power switch's.

Cheers

7. UlricVonLichtenstien

UlricVonLichtenstien

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi,

I've already completed the game on the 'Bring 'em on' difficult, but I'm now trying to go through and find all the secrets whilst being on 'I am Death Incarnate'.

I'm stuck as to where the second secrect is on the level before meeting the elite guards in the church (I believe it's called crypt 2).

I've got the one where you have to topple the cross onto the floor, and I have an Idea where the entrence is to the second (Near the end, in an alcove where the lift brings you up). I can't open the door, even though I have the action icon flashing when the cross hair is over the 'secret' door.

How / where is the trigger!! I didn't find in my earlier game!!

Cheers,

Jason