Return of the king 5 disc with statue

Battle

Tesco Jersey have the 5disc extended Return of the king with the Statue for £17.97

http://jersey.tesco.com/product.aspx?R=608024&bci=3639|S_Id*6|DVD

Most people probably already have this but for those that dont this is a good price

And just found the 5disc two towers with the gollum statue for £14.97

http://jersey.tesco.com/product.aspx?R=517109&bci=3639|S_Id*6|DVD

Chanser

Thanks, ordered the remaining 2 from Tesco, the selectcheaper price link has gone up to £41.31. :rolleyes:

harrist0

Standard Member
Hi everyone,
Where is the cheapest i can the FOTR Collectors box set from cause i have just bought the other two from tesco jersey and really want to complete the set.
Thanks

mystex

Standard Member
Looks like the FOTR on PLAY is unavailable :(

mystex

Standard Member
loads on ebay if your desperate for it, watch out for those delivery prices though!!

Battle

If i remember rightly it is now out of print - so you would have to get a second hand edition from someone or hope you find a shop or site who still has copies - personally i havnt seen it on sale for over a year now

harrist0

Standard Member
Yeah i just realised it was out of print. Oh well i suppose i'm just gonna have to watch out on ebay to see if i can get a relatively cheap one.
Thanks Everyone for your help
Tina

Dunwa

Mundu said:
Found the Two Towers one for 12.26 :http://www.selectcheaper.com/search/dvdproducts.asp?psearch=EDV9189

ROTK seems to be cheapest on Tesco but I can't fin the FOTR cheaper than £30.

Might look a getting all the collectors editions now as I don't hhave the trilogy yet.
Ordered Two Towers from them at the 12.26 price and their site said in stock, the next day they have increased their price to £41. After 2 weeks of chasing them for no delivery they cancelled the order and issued a refund :(

Not impressed.

benzol

Novice Member
harrist0 said:
Yeah i just realised it was out of print. Oh well i suppose i'm just gonna have to watch out on ebay to see if i can get a relatively cheap one.
Thanks Everyone for your help
Tina
I have seen it in Local stores (i.e. Musiczone ) for ~ 12GBP

mystex

Standard Member
Yeah I also ordered it from selectcheaper and even though they had 8 instock when I ordered,I've now had the money refunded to my card. Won't be ordering from them again. The good news is that Amazon are still doing it for £10.97, so be quick!

I'm now looking for Return of the King collectors and the cheapest I can find is £33.99 at PLAY. Anyone found it cheaper, the links above seem to be all out of date now :(

As for the Fellowship collectors Ed, might get the region 1 version and stick the region 2 boxset with it. Packaging can't be that different?!

Chanser

Received both boxsets from Tesco Jersey, the Two Towers was shink wrapped sealed and Return of the King had a slighty battered box :rolleyes:. Can't complain got them off cheap :thumbsup:.

harrist0

Standard Member
hi Benzol, is this actually The fellowship of the rings wiith the two bookends. If it is i was wondering maybe if you could possiblily get two sets for me and i'll give you £80 including postage to send em to me as there doesn't seem to be a store anwhere near me. If now then Thanks for telling me anyway.

M

majicmountain

I should have within the next week two brand new sealed 5 disc collectors box sets with the argonath figures. Whoever mentioned that they are now out of print was absolutely correct. I might be able to get more soon. Any offers?

Majic.

Lex

Novice Member
Guys,

It is against forum rules to conduct any trades or sales outside of the DVD Sales & Wants forum. If you wish to do business then please start a thread in there. Thanks.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: The Best TVs and Projectors of 2020, plus AV, TV Show & Movie News & Reviews

Latest News

What's new on Sky and NOW TV UK for December 2020
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
What's new on Netflix UK for December 2020
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Warner Bros 2021 movies coming to HBO Max and cinemas simultaneously
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
What's new on Disney+ UK for December 2020
  • By Andy Bassett