Return(ing) To Castle Wolfenstein

-Spike-

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Well I gave in to the pressure, you just can't keep a good game down.
After p/exing this game and regretting it ever since I've just bought it again :blush:
Stupid mistake, particularly after this being my fave game of last year.
Went online this afternoon and you just can't beat it.
Good introduction too, after just a few minutes a nad lands at my feet blowing me into pieces - cheers Obs! :laugh:

I'll be back on this regularly now so anyone who has it come and join and if you haven't got it, you could do a lot worse, especially with the current offers around.

:)

Assuming you're talking of the Xbox version, is it okay to add you, Spike?

I've had the game for months and not yet ventured on-line. Having had my first, er, experience just a few hours ago (with PGR2) :blush: , I'm hoping to find some health and time for the on-line thing. As my brother joined Live only this weekend and we have plans to arrange gaming sessions with friends, things look good in that respect. In fact, Wolfy is a game that I recommended to my brother, during the small hours. Time to get him to the shops... :D

Incidentally, for good or bad, I'd be nothing but disoriented within the Wolfenstein universe. Hmm, perhaps that'll be my secret weapon - or perennial excuse! :clap:

Originally posted by -Spike-
Good introduction too, after just a few minutes a nad lands at my feet blowing me into pieces - cheers Obs! :laugh:

I'll be back on this regularly now so anyone who has it come and join and if you haven't got it, you could do a lot worse, especially with the current offers around.
:laugh: Cheers Spike. That was a class grenade I must admit. Glad to see your back online and haven't lost your shot. See you on there again pretty soon me ol' mucker.
I can here here it now "Zapp, Obi's picking on me again" :D :smashin:

Me too. Me too. I've had this one since before Xmas but not yet played it off or on line. When you guys on it next. have to give it a go and maybe you can 'show me round'.

:D

Add away Andy and yes it is the Xbox version that I mean, should have mentioned that :clown:
It's definitely one of those games where it helps to be shown what to do. I remember the first time I *tried* to play in Spectator mode :blush:

i got rid of this as i found it totally unplayable online because of the lag.

had some fun offline,creeping up behind the gerrys and stabbing them!

couldnt get on with this one chaps traded this ages ago
still theres alway project bumper cars

Shame mate, never mind.
Still bumper cars gives us all a good laugh :)

Should be up for some wolfy or anything else tonight if anyone is interested.

Can I join in please?

OK but I am not taking you, zapp and cyanara on my own. I need some help. I think Vol will be up for some aswell.

Excellent see you all on later then. Be like old times.

Should be dead the minute I step on the beach :laugh:

Great games tonight on this, although I struggled with my aim I really enjoyed it. :)

Good laugh on XIII as well.
Messiah - "Spike just stand still so I can shoot you" :laugh:

Yep Great games last night, and the new guys did well, so did you old timers :D

I will be getting X111 before the weekend hopefully, so I will look forward to getting killed by you. It will be my turn to say "Zapp, he's picking on me"

All good games last night. Did enjoy xiii even managed to get a good number of kills in as well. :)

I have told you 2 (obi & spike) play nicely.

Wicked games guys.

Wolfy - Bloody hard to get to grips with but worth it. Even better if I could work out who was friend and who was foe :(

XIII - first time on line and reminded me of Unreal Tournament without the Bots. Fast paced action and great fun.

Thanks for putting up with me guys. And next time can you please all stand still so I can get some kills in :D

Originally posted by colesy
OK but I am not taking you, zapp and cyanara on my own.

Obi:eek: And I thought you were a red blooded heterosexual......................obviously not:kisses:

Matt:D :rotfl:

What Jealous cos your a raving poof:D ;) or Jealous cos I aint got Wolf and I cant play wiv ya:( :D

Matt

:D No I don't poop doughnuts.

I know where you work and where you live.
I will send my mate Typhoon to give you lots of hugs and kisses to get you to convert. Prepare yourself for some serious pain.:D

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom