For Sale RETRO - Pretty Nice Squaresoft and Final Fantasy collection with PICS

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by Pinky Floyd, Feb 25, 2013.

1. Pinky Floyd

Pinky Floyd

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +248
    This is my personal stash :)

Would like to try selling as a lot job. I conservatively estimate the collection (using market value as a guide and taking into account condition) to be £227.

I will accept £210 and will pay for postage myself. Of course that doesn't take into the account the amount of time and effort you would have to go to to amass this little collection ;)

You can see the prices I have valued each game at, this does NOT invite offers for single games at this point, it's just to be used as a guide for the total amount.

All original black bar titles except where noted as Greatest Hits or Platinum.

All games are in pretty much superb condition, I look after my stuff. The only one I would describe as average is FFIX. Most of the discs haven't a mark on them. None of the cases are cracked (apart from barely noticeble thin cracks at the back of Xenogears). All the manuals are there and in pretty good nick, all extras are included.

PS1 Titles
    Chrono Cross NTSC 10/10 Greatest Hits - £20
    Front Mission 3 PAL 9/10 - £10
    Xenogears NTSC (couple of small cracks rear of case, otherwise 10/10) Greatest Hits - £30

Final Fantasy Chronicles NTSC (FFiv and Chrono Trigger) 10/10 Greatest Hits - £15
    Final Fantasy Tactics NTSC 8/10 - £15
    Final Fantasy Origins PAL (FF1 and 2) with art cards 9/10 - £20
    Final Fantasy Anthology PAL (FF4 and 5) 9/10 - £20
    Final Fantasy Anthology 9/10 NTSC (FF5 and 6) Bonus music CD - £15
    Final Fantasy VI PAL 8/10 - £20
    Final Fantasy VII PAL 8/10 - £18
    Final Fantasy VIII PAL 9/10 Platinum - £12
    FF IX PAL 6/10 (box good, manual good, discs lightly scratched) - £10

PS2 Titles
    Final Fantasy X with bonus DVD PAL 7/10 - £10
    Final Fantasy X-2 9/10 PAL - £7
    Final Fantasy XII PAL 9/10 - £5

Anyone fancy it?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I have read the trading rules and agree to abide by them at all times until the transaction is concluded to the satisfaction of all parties involved : Yes.
    --------------------------------------------------
    This message is automatically inserted in all classifieds forum threads.
    By replying to this thread you agree to abide by the trading rules detailed here.
    Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
    1) Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct too!
    2) Name and address including postcode
    3) Valid e-mail address (no disposable addresses such as @gmail or @yahoo for example).

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.
    Also we advise that the vendor post images of the items for sale. This helps your sale by showing the condition of the goods prior to dispatch.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2013
  2. CrazyJamie

CrazyJamie

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +23
    Nice collection; it must be painful for you to move it on. I'm not in a postion to make an offer on all of it because I already own most of what's there. If you do decide to split at any point I may be tempted into making an offer for a few bits. Either way I'll be watching the thread. Best of luck in finding a buyer for all of it.

3. Pinky Floyd

Pinky Floyd

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +248
    Nah mate, its time to move it. May not have time to split. Am 41 now with 3 kids under 4 years of age. I still game but priorities change.

Now, if I decide to try and shift my Dreamcast collection you really will be in for a treat. Keep an eye out in case I do ;)

4. CrazyJamie

CrazyJamie

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +23
    Entirely understandable; I know eventually my priorities will have to change as well. No worries about not having time to split. It strikes me as the sort of collection that may do well as one lot on Ebay to be fair. I would entirely understand you wanting to shift it as one collection in any event.

I'll keep an eye out for you listing the Dreamcast collection. I have a very nice basic Dreamcast collection, but it could certainly stand to be expanded.

5. Pinky Floyd

Pinky Floyd

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +248
  6. Pinky Floyd

Pinky Floyd

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +248