Retrieving photos

B

bobg79

I deleted some photos about a year ago now from my laptop and now am desperate to get the photos back is there any way i will be able to retrieve them? Any help appreciated as i am really desperate to get them back

I deleted some photos about a year ago now from my laptop and now am desperate to get the photos back is there any way i will be able to retrieve them? Any help appreciated as i am really desperate to get them back
Probably not after this length of time, the data has probably been written over, check in the recycle bin if you haven't emptied that in a while, there is software that will allow you to retrieve items that have been deleted can't recommend any though, the last and most expensive option is using a data retrieval company...I suppose it boils down to how much the pictures are worth to you and at least you will know the value of backups.

Curly

Its a long time ago to try and retrieve, but if you have a large hard disc its possible its still there. Have found this via google. http://www.officerecovery.com/freeundelete/ Now it is free, I havent tried ii. it does seem to be OK but you use it at your own risk...................

Even if he hasen't defragmented, it's highly unlikely a single file will be recoverable, things like system restore and temp internet files would've written over them. And even if a jpeg isn't fully overwritten it'll be corrupted. I wouldn't waste my time recovering them, they're gone.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom