Resogun

That sucks. You'd think it would be fairly easy for them to fix cuz believe it or not stuff like that happens pretty often.

Sadly there`s a big difference between being able to fix it and wanting to. Of the 2 customer support reps I`ve spoken to so far neither has "wanted" to help and are just quoting TOS blah blah blah

Sadly there`s a big difference between being able to fix it and wanting to. Of the 2 customer support reps I`ve spoken to so far neither has "wanted" to help and are just quoting TOS blah blah blah
Call again and say your kid did it. They'll fix it for you.

Threads merged

They should have made it a playable DLC. And what's with the lack of particle effects. With how much is going on in Resogun you'd think they would have put a ton going on in that pic.

Still pretty cool tho.

Have played resogun all the way through but having trouble with the first two levels. I can save all the humans on the last three levels but on the first two whatever I do one ends up dying straight away. I must be doing something wrong but I can't work out what it is, I don't even get the 'keepers detected' message, one of my humans just appears as red.

Am I missing something? Any help would be appreciated.

Hmm. Not so sure about that. Now and again Humans are released after a particular phase, but I don't believe it's linked to your multiplier. But I could be wrong.

On the first level there aren't any keepers that need to be killed in a particular sequence, but, on the second level there's one (I think) set of keepers that need to be killed in a sequence - glowing green (with green targets) first and then the next etc.

It's likely you're just missing a set of keepers. Nothing more than that. Maybe you're shooting one of the Humans off over a gap in the second level? Keep an eye on the little humans at the top. If one is blue I believe it means there are keepers somewhere.

Some humans are defo multiplier reliant. It even says it in the manual online.

Definitely multiplier reliant. Rookie requires one less multiplier than the rest of them eg a 2x multiplier instead of 3x. The game makes a noise and a green flash goes to a human cage if your multiplier is high enough when that human is ready for release.

One trophy left.... 1cc the game on advanced . Had a go last night but lost two lives on stage one boss boosting into the weak spots, ended up getting halfway through the final level, so hopefully have a good crack at it today, no silly mistakes should see my first platinum trophy :)
Fingers crossed. :-|

Get in!!!
Done it :-D

I still have no idea how to play this LOL

Just completed Rookie with the Ferox ship with all Humans saved, and no lives lost.

Scored 121,763,460 and currently sitting in 47th placed in the world. :) Chuffed with that.

Can finally move on to Experienced now - don't think I'll be beating that any time soon...

Det / GTeng - I sit corrected then. :)

Thanks for the enlightenment - I guess I'm going to have to watch out for that one on later difficulties / levels.

Oh man, this game is rather good isn't it! First proper session last night, was just going to put an hour in, then 4 went past in a flash :D

I'm making progress - got past the first level last night. :p

Just completed Rookie with the Ferox ship with all Humans saved, and no lives lost.

Scored 121,763,460 and currently sitting in 47th placed in the world. :) Chuffed with that.

Can finally move on to Experienced now - don't think I'll be beating that any time soon...

Wow, that's a cracking score m8 - you must have had X5 all the way through each level, no bombs used etc :cool:

Cheers. x5 all the way indeed, and only used the odd bomb but got very nervy toward the end and used a few panicky bombs...

I suck at 'Experienced' though lol :)

Managed 95m on rookie, although I stupidly lost a life boosting. Will try again.

Any tips for the last level boss? Getting my ass handed to me each time.

Boost away from it and fire backwards. That's all really.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom