1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Resident Evil & Resident Evil Zero Gamecube

Discussion in 'Shopping, Deals, Discounts & Bargains' started by mr_fantazmo, Jun 6, 2004.

1. mr_fantazmo

mr_fantazmo

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Get yourselves in the mood for Resi 4 by buying these 2 gems from WH Smiths, Resident Evil £4.99 and Zero for £9.99. Class!! :smashin:

2. Tetlee

Tetlee
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,461
    I bought both of those on saturday, resi zero to play and resi evil to trade in Game half term special ;)
    Resident Evil zero is pure class, I haven't played a survival horror since Silent Hill on the PSone, what have I been missing! LOL, I only play with girlfriend present these days though, haha, must be losing my nerve :blush:

3. mr_fantazmo

mr_fantazmo

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Yeah i got them both because i remember playin Resident Evil on the Playstation and i was just soooooooo impressed, plus somehow i completed the game without having to fight Tyrant at the end! :confused: so i thought i'd give it another go on the Gamecube. However i am planning on playing them all in a row before Resident Evil 4 comes out. Started playin Zero last night and oh my god!!! It's amazing!! Graphically as well as the gameplay!! And it still manages to scare the bejesus out of me! One bit especially near the beginning!!