1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

resident evil question

Discussion in 'General Video Gaming Chat' started by snake II, Nov 7, 2002.

1. snake II

snake II

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5
    can anyone out there help me out in this game, i havent played it in ages after i got mario and just today started to play it could you tell me where to put the ''metal object which is shaped like an octagon and has an emblem on it'' also i have the ''mo disk and eagle and wolf emblem'' where do i go to put theses things
    cheers

2. Splinter

Splinter

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Its been a while since I played it but I think i'm right in thinking that the metal octagon goes in the wall outside where just the one dog was.

If you start at the safe room by the stairs below the room where you got the dog whistle - go through the door with the broken handle and follow the corridor round to the right and go out the door - check out the left hand wall at the end of the path.

Hope that makes sense.

3. Sinzer

Sinzer

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,108
    ******SPOILER ALERT*******

If you only have the one Octagonal emblem you will need to get out to the courtyard, this door is near the art gallery (all the coloured paintings) where the crows hang out.

If you have completed the courtyard area, collect the octagonal disk from outside the door which leads to the courtyard levels, you will have two disks. Not to comepletely spoil it once you have these two disks you can visit a very scary area back in the main room of the mansion. It will then become apparent what you need to do with the wolf and eagle emblem and MO disks.

If i can remember rightly, then the courtyard needs to be completed to get the key for the eagle/wolf room.

4. snake II

snake II

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5
    yeah i got one octagonal shaped emblem whch i have already used near the painting rooms area, i have used it outside a small area which then allowed me to explore other areas such as the residence etc, but then i got the spencer family key and once i entred that room i got another emblem it is an octangonal shaped one but i dont know where to put it as it doesnt fit in the door under the stairs at the entrance of the mansion only the coffin octagonal emblem does so more info
    cheers

5. Respectamonkeee

Respectamonkeee
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    i seem to remember combining this item , the wolf bage and the metal ring....metal ring is in the sewers with that freak that cant be killed...

************spoiler Alert*****************

But once combined it goes under the stairs

6. James45

James45
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    on another note can the Mental Mother thing in the cabin be killed? I used up most of my shotgun rounds on her, but then decided to go back and just run instead of wasting ammo.

And how many shots from the SG does it take to whack that damn plant, chris can't mix bloody chemicals even though he has the manual... dumbass!

7. Respectamonkeee

Respectamonkeee
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    the v-jolt is easy just follw the recipe on the wall in where the chemicals are...
    The mad bird with the chains cant die....so dont waste ammo on her...

8. James45

James45
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    but when he goes near the medicines it says that he doesn't know much about them and should leave them alone

9. James45

James45
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    It's alright I blasted it into cuttings with the shotgun!!:D I think it's like in the original version where Jill is the only one who can mix the chemicals.