Resident Evil GC

stevegreen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Whats the cheapest place to get this title (UK version)? It's out on Friday and I definitely want it, just dont want to pay the earth for it :)

I have it on pre-order at Play for £34.99 (or is it 32?) has anyone had theirs sent out from Play yet?

I'm going to my local Game, got a £5 off voucher from CVG, so £34.99, not bad to get it on day of release for that.

Originally posted by UFO1947
I'm going to my local Game, got a £5 off voucher from CVG, so £34.99, not bad to get it on day of release for that.

Which edition of CVG was it?

Resident Evil is £44.99 in Game, so still £40 even with a voucher.

:eek:

Originally posted by paulw77
Resident Evil is £44.99 in Game, so still £40 even with a voucher.

:eek:

I know, i've just been round the town, bought 'cube' magazine which also has the £5 voucher in, then popped into Game. Fell on the floor and ran out!

Should have pre-ordered it from Play!!!

Ho hum:(

Originally posted by UFO1947
Are you sure? The website says it is £39.99, and the shop prices are the same.

Definitely! Mind, it does have a big sticker on it saying 'Lowest price guarantee'

YEAH RIGHT!

Just ordered from Play.com, it's out of stock already!!! I had this on pre-order a month ago, but I cancelled for Game!!! Looks like no Resi for the weekend!

I shall be trawling the shops on Friday, there was another shop in the town selling it for £39.99 but that hurts me a little to pay that much!

Have you tried any other web sites yet UFO?

Yeh, Play is the cheapest because you don't get charged postage, most other places do! Should receive it by mid next week! I hope?!!

www.simplygames.com £35 and 95% of the time you get it day of release saturday would be the latest you get it.

I brought star wars for £25 from pc world if i go into game and say i got this as a present but i have the game already will they change it

Guys, you absolutely must make sure you enable your Cubes to play US games. I know it doesn't help you right now, but I paid £28 for Resident Evil, including shipping from DVD Box Office. The current selling price from Box Office is under £25. Resident Evil 0 is due on 29th October and at current rates will be £28.69.

For the record, it is worth £44.99 anyway.

The freeloader has been put back AGAIN! hasn't it?

Wish I could just open it up and clip a wire to sort it :D

stevegreen,

My Resi is being shipped at the moment from simplygames!! Looks like I should get it by saturday!! Oh yeh, bit of advice from NGC mag, type C control is the best!!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom