Resident Evil DS (US version)

• Thread starter Deleted member 65413
  • Start date
I definetly need to buy this game but im only looking to pay around £20 at most for a DS game!!

Although i desperatly need it before 28th march!!

Does anyone know when the UK one is releasing and also if the USA version plays on the UK console??

thanks

yeh it might have and that was rather expected as its a straight port of the PS version!!
Also with some added features like touch screen and mic.

But still to have the PS version with the extras is no small feat and i would love to have it on the run especially when i leave for my one months holiday end of march , great time to use this game on the plane and scare everyone out :)

Think tis out on the 31st Killer, but you'll not pick it up new for £20. Play have it for £25.

Does anyone know if there any versions due on the PSP, imagine this would handle it better than the DS?

Tejstar said:
Does anyone know if there any versions due on the PSP, imagine this would handle it better than the DS?

Don't think so, I certainly haven't heard anything to indicate plans for a PSP version. Shame really, would've been especially great on the PSP if it had online play with voice comms ala SOCOM FTB:D

Surely it's a matter of time though, especially given the RE series is probably one of the biggest sellers on the playstation/2.

I'd imagine a RE game will definitely been on the way to the PSP, think Capcom would be pretty mad if they didn't. They could do it a hell of a lot better on PSP too.

Cyber_Shinobi said:
I'd imagine a RE game will definitely been on the way to the PSP, think Capcom would be pretty mad if they didn't. They could do it a hell of a lot better on PSP too.

yeh definetly

DS is crap compared with PSP in every term!
:smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom