Resident Evil: Complete Collection 4K UHD

It’s suspicious that NOBODY has had it. What are the chances that they’ve never even shipped it? If it isn’t here by Wednesday I’m asking for my money back.

It’s suspicious that NOBODY has had it. What are the chances that they’ve never even shipped it? If it isn’t here by Wednesday I’m asking for my money back.

My thoughts exactly. I've received packages from Amazon.it and Amazon.de that were shipped and received within 3 days this week
This mob are at it!

My thoughts exactly. I've received packages from Amazon.it and Amazon.de that were shipped and received within 3 days this week
This mob are at it!
I think amazon use their own shipping network though. My only thought is I did read earlier this week that the ports were jammed at the moment due to prep for Brexit so maybe this is the reason for the delay? I hope we get what we ordered though.

I hope we get what we ordered though.

So do I mate - I'm not paying for the US or UK release as I have spent way too much recently!!!

So do I mate - I'm not paying for the US or UK release as I have spent way too much recently!!!
I just can’t justify paying £120 for that set. I already own steelbooks with the Blu Rays so this set is ideal. If I could find it elsewhere I’d pay £70 for it no problem but it seems to be out of stock everywhere. I can’t even find it on eBay.

Coolshop took the money from me on the 6th November so l will give them benefit of doubt as there is pandemic going on & if the item was dispatched outside of the U.K. then there might be a delay clearing customs.

Used them a few times before never had an issue & l have received worse service from some of the U.K. companies that we all use.

Hopefully it will turn up soon i’d rather pay £49 for it then give Zavvi £119 even if l have to wait a while for delivery.

Last edited:
Coolshop took the money from me on the 2nd November so l will give them benefit of doubt as there is pandemic going on & if the item was dispatched outside of the U.K. then there might be a delay clearing customs.

Used them a few times before never had an issue & l have received worse service from some of the U.K. companies that we all use.

Hopefully it will turn up soon i’d rather pay £49 for it then give Zavvi £119 even if l have to wait a while for delivery.
Yeah you make a good point. It’s my first time using them so maybe that’s why I’m a bit pessimistic.

Good batch of deliveries through my letterbox this morning however still no sign of this.

Anyone else?

Nope nothing

My post isn’t due till about 1pm, but is often late, so I don’t go down to check the post box till late afternoon. I’m not hopeful though after seeing these comments, if it does turn up I’ll post here.

Confirmed nothing for me. cheeky sods have sent me this via email though...
E55E9230-64A0-4B8D-8890-F0D75819ACB1.png

Confirmed nothing for me. cheeky sods have sent me this via email though...
View attachment 1406875

Yeah they just asked me to review them on Trustpilot too.
Already did it a few days ago... unfortunately there wasn't an option to award zero stars.

Some really bad reviews on there recently, wish I'd read them in advance. They're not even responding to my emails.

Yeah they just asked me to review them on Trustpilot too.
Already did it a few days ago... unfortunately there wasn't an option to award zero stars.

Some really bad reviews on there recently, wish I'd read them in advance. They're not even responding to my emails.
I checked the reviews before ordering and they were mostly decent. Plus other forum users gave them the thumbs up so I was optimistic. I’ve just left them a 1 star review and will definitely not use them again. Pandemic or not I would expect one of us to have received it by now. I’ve had things arrive from China recently that were quicker than this.

It is a bit worrying that not one person has received there delivery as yet & l have been defending Coolshop a little bit as a previous customer who knows if there dispatch information is correct this time around.

If nothing arrives by the end of next week l will be demanding a refund directly with them or via the credit card company. Let’s hope we all receive are items soon & yes l got the same email you have to laugh asking for a review!!

It is a bit worrying that not one person has received there delivery as yet & l have been defending Coolshop a little bit as a previous customer who knows if there dispatch information is correct this time around.

If nothing arrives by the end of next week l will be demanding a refund directly with them or via the credit card company. Let’s hope we all receive are items soon & yes l got the same email you have to laugh asking for a review!!
Would the credit card company help with it being less than £100? I’ll give them til Wednesday, that will be two weeks since dispatch and 26 days since they took my money, then I’m out.

Would the credit card company help with it being less than £100? I’ll give them til Wednesday, that will be two weeks since dispatch and 26 days since they took my money, then I’m out.

True about the £100 that’s under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act.

Chargeback cover is run by the credit companies themselves.

But if we don’t get a refund directly from the retailer we then can go to credit card company & request a Chargeback for non supply of goods against them.

Some credit card companies the minimum spend is £10 so we are covered with the Chargeback cover service if we don’t get a refund or the items that we have purchased.

True about the £100 that’s under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act.

Chargeback cover is run by the credit companies themselves.

But if we don’t get a refund directly from the retailer we then can go to credit card company & request a Chargeback for non supply of goods against them.

Some credit card companies the minimum spend is £10 so we are covered with the Chargeback cover service if we don’t get a refund or the items that we have purchased.
That’s good to know, cheers. Glad I used my credit card to purchase this now.

Well i just managed to nab the last boxset from toysandfilms for £75, the US release with Blu Rays/digital code... Should be here Thursday /Friday hopefully...hope you guys get your Coolshop orders next week :thumbsup:

Well i just managed to nab the last boxset from toysandfilms for £75, the US release with Blu Rays/digital code... Should be here Thursday /Friday hopefully...hope you guys get your Coolshop orders next week :thumbsup:
I don’t trust toysandfilms as far as I can throw him after my last purchase. Sounds like a good bargain though.

I don’t trust toysandfilms as far as I can throw him after my last purchase. Sounds like a good bargain though.
I've used him quite a lot over the years and never had issues, fingers crossed eh..I've actually picked this over the LOTR 4k Trilogy for now lol.

Very concerning that all on here who have ordered from CoolShop have yet to see their purchase.

I've used him quite a lot over the years and never had issues, fingers crossed eh..I've actually picked this over the LOTR 4k Trilogy for now lol.
I’ve ordered from him plenty and never had an issue. My last order never arrived and I opened a case and requested a replacement. He just instantly refunded my money instead. He never sent it as that item never materialised and you’d think he’d want to check with Royal Mail before refunding.
Very concerning that all on here who have ordered from CoolShop have yet to see their purchase.
Very concerning. My only theory is that it might be held up at the port. Apparently they’re bogged down preparing for Brexit.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom