Resident Evil: Complete Collection 4K UHD

I’ll have to check about getting refunded from coolshop first but eilll jump on this if it’s still available mid week. Thanks.

Screenshot_20201122-095124_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Yep

I hope all those that ordered from Coolshop get their orders, I would be looking at importing right now if I was in your shoes.

I’d be interested to know why so many opted for Coolshop instead of WowHD for instance, is there some general negativity towards them?

I chose cool shop because of the price. I didn’t know WOWHD had them in stock either.

A question for someone who owns this already: are Apocalypse and Extinction cropped? I was just reading the review on Blu-Ray.com and they say that they’re sporting a 1.85:1 aspect ratio instead of the original 2.39:1.

I hope all those that ordered from Coolshop get their orders, I would be looking at importing right now if I was in your shoes.

I’d be interested to know why so many opted for Coolshop instead of WowHD for instance, is there some general negativity towards them?
Coolshop are selling just the 6 4k uhd films as a package, where as wowHD are selling the complete boxset , 6 4k films, 6 blu rays and also the 6 film digital code.

I’ve had a reply to my emailing chasing up my order:

Thank you for your email.

Your order was shipped the 11.november.

We apologise for any potential delay at this time.

Due to COVID-19, certain reservations has been made for both us and the freight companies in order to create extra security, so that the risk of contamination is kept to a minimum. This also means that the workflow is undergoing certain changes and are therefore more complex than usual. Because of this, there may also be slight delays in shipping and delivery. However, your order should be on its way to you. Please keep an eye on your mailbox or tracking if this is available for your order.

Our usual shipping time is 2-5 business days following the dispatch day. But please carefully read below:

If you experience delay, even though we have to deliver the order within 30 days of approval, we aim to deliver it faster. We are therefore in touch with the mail service every single day to get updates. At the moment a majority of parcel shipped without tracking are down prioritized directly by the courier, why we see a delay and a delivery time about 3 weeks from the dispatch date. If your parcel has not shown up after 30 days. Please contact us immediately, since we then will solve it our for you. - Before the time has passed, please don't get worried, since it's probably just a delay.
From now on and since we got this update from the mail service, everything is shipped with tracking to secure faster delivery. Unfortunately it is not possible for us to change the delivery on parcels that has already been shipped without tracking, why we patiently ask you to wait like stated above.

If you were not provided with tracking number, that is because your order was sent as a letter shipment and your order will be delivered through your mailbox. If tracking number is available for your order, it was sent in email.

If your order does have a tracking number, then please see that Royal Mail / FedEx will not be able to provide you with tracking details before the parcel has reached the UK. If the international tracking (https://tracking.coolshop.com/) shows no or very limited details, this might be because of the current delays, or due to the slow response time of the freight company, as the current circumstances affect most departments in the shipping process.

We are deeply sorry about the inconvenience, but we hope for your understanding in this extraordinaire situation.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Yours sincerely,

Diana

Coolshop Support Team

I’ve had a reply to my emailing chasing up my order:

Your order was shipped the 11.november.

We apologise for any potential delay at this time.

Due to COVID-19, certain reservations has been made for both us and the freight companies in order to create extra security, so that the risk of contamination is kept to a minimum. This also means that the workflow is undergoing certain changes and are therefore more complex than usual. Because of this, there may also be slight delays in shipping and delivery. However, your order should be on its way to you. Please keep an eye on your mailbox or tracking if this is available for your order.

Our usual shipping time is 2-5 business days following the dispatch day. But please carefully read below:

If you experience delay, even though we have to deliver the order within 30 days of approval, we aim to deliver it faster. We are therefore in touch with the mail service every single day to get updates. At the moment a majority of parcel shipped without tracking are down prioritized directly by the courier, why we see a delay and a delivery time about 3 weeks from the dispatch date. If your parcel has not shown up after 30 days. Please contact us immediately, since we then will solve it our for you. - Before the time has passed, please don't get worried, since it's probably just a delay.
From now on and since we got this update from the mail service, everything is shipped with tracking to secure faster delivery. Unfortunately it is not possible for us to change the delivery on parcels that has already been shipped without tracking, why we patiently ask you to wait like stated above.

If you were not provided with tracking number, that is because your order was sent as a letter shipment and your order will be delivered through your mailbox. If tracking number is available for your order, it was sent in email.

If your order does have a tracking number, then please see that Royal Mail / FedEx will not be able to provide you with tracking details before the parcel has reached the UK. If the international tracking (https://tracking.coolshop.com/) shows no or very limited details, this might be because of the current delays, or due to the slow response time of the freight company, as the current circumstances affect most departments in the shipping process.

We are deeply sorry about the inconvenience, but we hope for your understanding in this extraordinaire situation.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Yours sincerely,

Diana

Coolshop Support Team

So is that 30 working days? If so then you, me and probably everyone else on here needs to give it until the 23rd December before we can actually do anything about it?

So is that 30 working days? If so then you, me and probably everyone else on here needs to give it until the 23rd December before we can actually do anything about it?
I think it’s 30 days total. That goes against the email I received yesterday though after I requested a refund:

Hi Phill

I am sorry to hear that your order has not arrived yet, as it was shipped on 11 November.

Legally we need to give the courier a minimum of 15 days to attempt delivery before further actions can be taken, i.e. before a claim can be submitted for the shipment and corrections made. Therefore, we kindly ask you to get back to us, if you have not received the parcel by Thursday.

Our apologies for the inconvenience.

Yours sincerely,

Nana
Coolshop Support Team

I think it’s 30 days total. That goes against the email I received yesterday though after I requested a refund:

Hi Phill

I am sorry to hear that your order has not arrived yet, as it was shipped on 11 November.

Legally we need to give the courier a minimum of 15 days to attempt delivery before further actions can be taken, i.e. before a claim can be submitted for the shipment and corrections made. Therefore, we kindly ask you to get back to us, if you have not received the parcel by Thursday.

Our apologies for the inconvenience.

Yours sincerely,

Nana
Coolshop Support Team

As mine was shipped same date as you I will hold off until Thursday too. After that they are getting an email from me requesting a refund.

As mine was shipped same date as you I will hold off until Thursday too. After that they are getting an email from me requesting a refund.
I don’t blame you. Feel free to quote that email. I don’t think they’ve actually sent it. It’s never once been listed as in stock.

I will hold off until Thursday too before sending an email requesting a refund it looks increasingly likely none of us will receive the item. :(

I just hope the refund process goes well.:rolleyes:

They'll all arrive tomorrow, cause I just bought the UK set from HMV using that 20% off code.

I know the US version is cheaper on Amazon, but I refuse to take a chance on it arriving in a bubble-mailer, smashed to bits.

Oh we're right moans around here lol

They'll all arrive tomorrow, cause I just bought the UK set from HMV using that 20% off code.

I know the US version is cheaper on Amazon, but I refuse to take a chance on it arriving in a bubble-mailer, smashed to bits.

That’s exactly what I feared would happen if I ordered from somewhere else. If it’s dropped in price so quickly on Amazon US it will do so again so I’ll wait for now.

BTW, DVDoo.dk have stock of the Nordic set, it works out at between £63-£66. depending on what payment method you choose.

I won't be taking a punt on it, mind.

I’d happily pay that but I’ve never heard of that site before and this coolshop experience has really put me off taking chances like that.

Hope it goes well,my last HMV order,2 items didn't turn up,trying to get thought to them :thumbsdow,not one proper reply to email,nor on facebook :(

I was also told that my Coolshop order was dispatched on the 11th.

Either someone hijacked the delivery truck on it's way out or they're telling porkies.

They're not even replying to my emails any more.

Unfortunately I used a debit card so I have no idea what to do if it doesn't appear.

I used my MasterCard debit card (I don't have a credit card). Will I still be covered in the event I can't get a refund from these clowns?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom