Resident Evil 4 GC Screens: 4 Real?

CrispyXUK

theres a trailer around somewhere too

CAS FAN

Distinguished Member
They don't work for me either :( i've heard that the game is looking amazing though!

E

elitedono

There will be a movie on the offical website sometime. Next week or two. Links were taken down because an american mag got the exclusive for Resident Evil 4 and Killer7.

Looks very nice doesnt it. Abit of lord of the rings in there :laugh: Good to see they have made it fresh.

CAS FAN

Distinguished Member
It certainly does look good! I feel a Gamecube purchase coming on!!

Miyazaki

Novice Member
can't fault the gamecube!

It can do a lot for such a little cube.

They'll probably bundle it with the gc for £70 as the ps2 and xbox are coming down to £100 soon, or so i've heard! :smashin:

CAS FAN

Distinguished Member
ah well then it's got to be time to get all 3 consoles if that's the case. I must say i've been on the brink of buying a cube for a while now as there are quite a few very good exclusive games on it....Zelda, Metroid, F-Zero, SMB, Rogue Squadron, MKDD, SMS, etc etc. Res Evil 4 also looks amazing and I must admit i've always been a big Ninty fan so it's very odd that I have yet to invest!

RL123

Novice Member
From WH Smith

PlayStation 2 Console: PlayStation 2
Price: £99.99
multimedia : 1 January 2000

:eek:

Surely a mistake...or are they trying to flog their (basically) launch machines, which will be faulty within 6 months?:rolleyes:

aligamer

Standard Member
lol, ah i had many probs with ma intial PS2, only when it was modded (chip was'nt doing all games), but everything fine now - btw ppl, hoover/vacuum ur consoles ones in a while (ventilation holes) - might sound funny but it sucks up the dirt which has been accumlated during its time and hey its healthy again! lol :p

This can apply to eternal modems/devices/PC Desktop cases too! :p

Miyazaki

Novice Member
It can't be healthy to expose fragile electronic parts to a vacuum.

CAS FAN

Distinguished Member
lol yes that does sound a rather intense way of removing dust from a console. I'm sure it will remove the dust OK but it could also remove or dislodge components or wires, or even damage your cooling fan. I personally wouldn't have thought that a vacuum cleaner would be the recommended method of cleaning a console.

lol if this was the US, you'd probably have several hundred law suits on your hands already from people who had followed this highly technical piece of advice.:confused:

aligamer

Standard Member
Heeheh well you can adjust the power of the vacuum i use the extended tube and adjust it to medium suction (exposing the hole) - well works for me :p

Yes maybe i should of added "*": *I taketh no responsibilty for your actions :p heheh

CAS FAN

Distinguished Member
the exciting thing with this game though is that the graphic quality seems to be maintained during cut scenes and in game as some of the shots clearly show a "power/health meter".

RL123

Novice Member
Originally posted by James45
the majority of those shots will be be cut scene graphics

Almost all of those shots are in-game. The shots with Leon's head on the left of the screen are certainly in-game as that's the camera angle for this game (there is a choice of two angles, btw)

Solar

believe it or not the dreamcast manual "recommended" you vacuum the fan out-take once in a while to remove dust and dirt :eek:

CAS FAN

Distinguished Member
My manual doesn't, maybe it was removed from later manuals after someone sued them for trashing their console lol

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...

Latest News

What's new on Disney+ UK for February 2021
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Focal releases 1000 Series integrated speakers
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Klipsch announces ProMedia 2.1 BT speaker set
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
No Time to Die gets pushed to 8th Oct 2021
  • By Andy Bassett