Resident Evil 3

Rasczak

Distinguished Member
Is Resident Evil (3) Extinction still a live project? It's listed in the Internet Movie Database but other info seems quite sparce.

Have to admit I really enjoyed the previous two RE films however much they were slated. So am hoping this project is still go. Anyone know for sure?

rover2002

Novice Member
Rasczak said:
Is Resident Evil (3) Extinction still a live project? It's listed in the Internet Movie Database but other info seems quite sparce.

Have to admit I really enjoyed the previous two RE films however much they were slated. So am hoping this project is still go. Anyone know for sure?
Loved the first & hated the 2nd, go figure! i'd love to see a third though:D

klacey

Im sure i read somewhere they will be doing another one straight after the third. Not 100% on that.

P

pags payback

I enjoyed part 1, RE apocalypse took it to the next level, fingers crossed RE3 will go one step further!!!

klacey said:
Im sure i read somewhere they will be doing another one straight after the third. Not 100% on that.

cool , I wish they did that after RE2 because i was desperate to see what happens next after watching RE2.

Can't wait for RE3:thumbsup:

raigraphixs

Distinguished Member
Resident Evil: Extinction

Directed by Russell Mulcahy of Highlander, and alot of TV shows, and some rubbish stuff. Still written by Paul W.S. Anderson :mad:

Looking at these images, i'm sold :thumbsup:

robo989

Banned
"Resident Evil" - Amazing totally under rated film, had feel of the video game, sound and visuals were superb and had suspense...

"Resident Evil : Apocalypse" - Biggest pile of crap I've watched in my life, a disgrace to the series...total cash in of the RE name...nothing like the video games it should be based on...

Always happens...You can be sure the 3rd one will be like Apocalypse but even more "mainstreamised" :rolleyes: ...

The first film had wooden acting, that felt like it was supposed to be wooden....Abit like Fast and Furious -> Tokyo Drift....

Embarresing enjoyment -> plain embarresing :)

Adam_uk

Why should they be based on the films? The first did not follow the plot of the game, and nor should it have, the plot of game 1 was ****.

While game 2 was very good and the plot was solid, it would not work as a film as its to lonley. Which is great as a game but not so much in movie mode.

Still I did not exactly find the film amazing either!

Mark_a

It's a shame that Sienna Guillory/Jill Valentine doesn't seem to have made it to RE:3 as I thought she looked the part in RE:2 and gave Mila a run for her money in the 'gals with guns' stakes.

Regards

Mark

alphaomega16

Distinguished Member
Loved the first & hated the 2nd, go figure! i'd love to see a third though:D

ok I am sorry but WHAT.

How could anyone whatsoever like the first film it was bor ******* ing.

Very slow paced, dogs were shown for 1 scene and the big badass boss shows up in the last 10 minutes and dies in the next 5 WTF.

The second I really liked, lots of action big badass boss shows up and kicks everyones ass and the dogs were actually a pain in the arse :)

Im sorry but the origional film this film was shot on should be placed in the desert and nuked to hell.

T800

Novice Member
I thought RE1 was really good, loved the music and the ending.

RE2 was OK, a bit plain and not scary at all.

I'm hoping the story gets finished on RE3 and then RE4 can follow the RE4 game.

P

pags payback

It's a shame that Sienna Guillory/Jill Valentine doesn't seem to have made it to RE:3 as I thought she looked the part in RE:2 and gave Mila a run for her money in the 'gals with guns' stakes.

Regards

Mark
Agree it's a shame that they didn't bring back Jill Valentine but as good as she was she didn't really give Mila much of a run for her money in the "gals with guns" stakes. Mila was awesome in RE2!! :D Shame ultraviolet sucked a:censored::thumbsdow

Still really looking forward to this and hopefully RE 4:)

RPD_UK

Novice Member

Tejstar

Distinguished Member
Not seen any of the previous films due to the bad reviews - are these worth picking up on the cheap?

benbert

Novice Member
Not seen any of the previous films due to the bad reviews - are these worth picking up on the cheap?
I love the first two films, never really played the games though but still really liked the films, or maybe that's why I like them? Can't wait for the third hope it will be as good.

W

west

Probably worth it then for some Friday night thrills!
Having never played the game's I would say that they are definitely worth picking up cheap. I liked the first one and really liked the second one... Can't wait for resident evil extinction. :clap:

RPD_UK

Novice Member
Yes - you could certainly do a lot worse.

They do stray wildly from the storyline of the games - but are still good fun - just as long as you don't expect too much from them.

I have the first one of the series on 'Superbit' DVD - which has a superb DTS sound track and can probably be found very cheap these days.

The second film "Apocalypse" is ok too - even though it goes even further away from the original story line at least it has one of the games main characters - Jill Valentine - written into it (played by the very sexy Sienna Guillory).

So if you can find them cheap then buy them (plus some pop corn) switch off your brain and enjoy !! :)

Indiana Jones

If you want Resident Evil cheap, check out my selling thread :smashin: