Quantcast

Resident Evil 3 Review and Comments

connect

Resident Evil is my favourite series of games. I didn’t like the third one though so for me this sounds good. Regarding the length of the game, remember when you could do the original Resident Evil in under 3 hours and get a bonus.

dutch1585

Really good whilst it lasts, but it felt rushed to me. It's a shame as it could have been far better if they had taken more time.

terencejames

The original blew my mind back in the 90's and has been my favourite gaming series ever since. Loved RE2 last year and this is just as good.

prezzy

Took me 1 hour 20 mins to do the no healing run on assisted mode.

Probably around 15-20 hours in total to get the platinum trophy.

Enjoyed every moment of it though - I would definitely recommend it.

Peeto

Is the game really that short? I don't play horror games, but I like watching them very much!
not really. MY first playthrough was 10:45 and I rushed the end to finish it. I did not ulocked everything and I was going forward all the time, no stuck anywere. Than game reward andmotivate you to go for another playthrough. It is app 30 hrs from SP you will get. 9.5/10 from myself

Leo31291

Distinguished Member
I really want to play these games but I'm such a wuss.

Deep Blacks

Standard Member
My advice would be to wait until it drops lower than 20 bucks then it will be worth it.As it is now at the price is a rip off.The game feels like a demo at the length it goes for.No excuses for not given the paying public a game worthy of at least 48 hours play for the price.