1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Resi Evil Marathon

Discussion in 'Nintendo Forums' started by sleepyone, Nov 5, 2004.

1. sleepyone

sleepyone

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +17
    Ok, I just bought myself a GC (£89 including donky konga and a set of bongos :clap: ) and im looking to get my hands on all the Resi Evil games for it, by which I mean 1, 2, 3, Code X and 0.

Apart from Amazon and game i'm not really sure where to look :confused:

Can anyone point me in the direction of decent stores, online or otherwise?

Thanks

2. Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5,912
    Play.com have Resident Evil Zero for £14.99, Resident Evil 2 for £16.99, Resident Evil 3 for £16.99 and Resident Evil Code Veronica X for £17.99 and you should be able to pick up the Resident Evil remake for about £10 in alot of shops.

3. brummybloke

brummybloke
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    would check fleebay and also game in the second hand section you should be able to pick up most of thopse very cheap now.
    you reminded me that i have a gamecube gathering dust upstairs, wont ever buy any more games for it mind, i never got around to finishing zelda.

4. CrispyXUK

CrispyXUK

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +33
    You can get Code Veronica & Zero for £30 for both at GAME

5. sleepyone

sleepyone

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +17
    Ah, lovely, trekked round the town today and got all five games.

£60 for resi 2, 3, 0, and code x in game. I know I could have got them cheaper elsewhere but I don't like owning 2nd hand stuff, something creepy about it, like buying a suit from Oxfam that you just know someone died in or something. :nono:

And got Resi 1 for £10 in gamestation, also they had a rubber keyed 48K spectrum in their shop window. Almost makes me want to get mine out of the loft.

Plus bonus, got talking to the manager in game when purchasing and he gave me £10 pound off, brought it down from £70 to £60 and also got a copy of Weskers Report, he was well mental about RE though, bought a mag from Japan so he could play a demo of RE 4, for £20 :eek:

So all in all, a good days shopping, going out to birthday party now so wont get to play till 1am, a good time for playing RE I think :thumbsup:

6. Rob20

Rob20

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +279
    I also bought that mag with demo of RE4. It was a Capcom Famitsu Special edition, (surely a collectors item in the future). Also came with a dvd. Cost £17. £5/6 of which was p+p. Well worth it. The game is fantastic. Played the demo over and over. Plus when you complete it there's a hard difficulty setting. Also, if you complete with 30,000 pts or more you get to play with the machine gun!

Look on www.liksang.com for a copy, or www.playasia.com. :)