Reserve online your Apple Watch now from 6am for store pick up

Saxo Appeal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's finally here now folks, you can reserve your watch online, for pick up in store, in the UK (not just London)

You will see the link just under the section where you can add AppleCare to your purchase

Thank god! Now I hope sellers will start reducing their prices on here and everywhere else and start selling at a reasonable price and not their over inflated price

Anyway I hope you all manage to purchase the watch you now want :)

I came on here to say the same. Just ordered a 42mm Sport Space Grey for pick up today at the Leeds store. I used the ios app, you have to text a code from your mobile that's generated and they text you back another code that you need to input to confirm your reservation.
I'll be cancelling my online order which has a delivery estimate of 26th June - 3rd July (ordered 13th June).
Saw a rumour on, er, Macrumours that store reservation might be available today but thought it would just be in the States - but decided to check the app just now.

Can you pick a time or is just within the next hour?

Ok brilliant thanks. I did it quick on app but only mentioned next availible time. Was at work though so dint get to look proper. Thanks for looking.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom