Research Into EV Charging

tomvdm

Novice Member
Hi all! I am studying User Experience Design (Product Design) at Loughborough University and am currently looking into peoples experiences and thoughts on Electric Vehicle (EV) charging solutions/infrastructure for my major project. I was looking to recruit a few people who do not have access to ‘Off-street’ parking (Private Driveway) for informal Interviews about Electric Vehicles and Electric Vehicle charging. You do not need to own an EV to take part. If you would be interested in taking part, please let me know below or message me on here and I can send you some more information and if you are still interested, we can proceed from there.

I have also put together a virtual board linked below with some questions around EV charging for current EV owners and would really appreciate hearing from you. Just a heads up the link doesn’t seem to work properly on all mobile devices for some strange reason. So if you would like to do it and are having trouble on your phone, I recommend using your laptop/desktop.

Research Into EV Charging

Thanks, Tom

Last edited:

LV426

Administrator
Staff member
academic

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: REL T/9x Subwoofer + Bowers & Wilkins PI7 Reviews, AV Shows in a Pandemic and more
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom