1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Require some information regarding a Denon PMA-320 Amp I have

Discussion in 'AV Receivers & Amplifiers' started by Gemini-Phoenix, Aug 14, 2005.

Tags:
  1. Gemini-Phoenix

Gemini-Phoenix

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +13
    I was given a Denon PMA-320 Amp by my father who I believe has had it a fair few years until I convinced him to upgrade to a modern surround-sound receiver...

However, I don't know anything about it. How old is it? and how much did it cost when new? Where would it come in the Denon range of products at that time (Ie, would it be a top-end model, or a lower-end model?)

Until recently I have been using it on my PC, along with an old set of Celestion speakers for playing games Etc...

[​IMG]

I intend to upgrade to a decent surround-sound receiver in the next few months, so thought I could possibly sell the Denon to help raise a bit of cash to pay for the new system... But need to know a bit about it before I do so. :)

2. Eddy Boy

Eddy Boy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +27
    I think it fits in around were the PMA-355UK is today, a nice mid range amp. Thats about all I know.

3. tyronexavia

tyronexavia

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    as a hooooooj denon fan, dont go and sell it, use it fr a nice strereo setup in a spare room or for entertaining, say outside or a games rom, even just to enhance a childs tv experience...
    for the amount of money you will get versus the amount of music enjoyment, i suggest keep it....
    just my 2c
    Tyrone