• Welcome to AVForums running Xenforo 2.2. The upgrade from 2.1 was successful and finished in just 90 minutes. We're still rebuilding the database indexes, so searches won't be reliable for a few hours, but we feel it's more important to bring the forums back online. The most notable changes in 2.2 are listed in this post. Thank you for your patience.

Request for sky code (yet another)

MattL

Standard Member
Does anyone know the code for a Denon DHT-FS5 amp?
I have a rev. 8 remote and have tried 0032 and 1388 but neither work.

Any help gratefully received.

MattL

Standard Member
Just tried that and i didn't get the blink upon entry, so am assuming it's not a valid code on revision 8 of sky remote. Thanks for the suggestion though.

pcbbc

Novice Member
The following codes may also work:
Denon 0032 0300 0301

Basically Sky+ remotes are produced by the same company that make One 4 All remotes. The Sky+ codes are just the same as the One 4 All ones, just with 28 added.

Here's one list of One 4 All codes which include the 3 I listed above 0004+28=0032, 0272+28=0300 and 0273+28=0301.

Sky periodically add or remove codes from the remote, so it may be worth trying older newer remote models (for example at a friends).

MattL

Standard Member
Tried these on a revision 8 and a revision 4 remote but no joy. I suspect the amp is too new (it only came out last year) and Denon have changed the IR pattern.

Oh well, thanks for the response, it's appreciated.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom