Replica

pave

Banned
poppies_hamel.jpg

Some poppies for you.....:)

lovemunkey187

Novice Member
mep said:
how about a nice picture of some flowers instead? :)
pave said:
View attachment 35424

Some poppies for you.....:)
Not very manly though is it? Besides it's one of those things that I've always wanted since I was a kid. And since I can't have a snake or lizard, then this'll have to take their place.:)

D

dakara

lovemunkey187 said:
Not very manly though is it? Besides it's one of those things that I've always wanted since I was a kid. And since I can't have a snake or lizard, then this'll have to take their place.:)

REAL men have Real Guns. FAKE men have Fake Guns.
Its as simple as that.:mad:

Reign-Mack

^ Its a pitty that the government are using Fake guns to create Fake statisics.

lovemunkey187 said:
do not take too long deciding, because when the VCR (Violent Crimes Reduction) bill goes through the sales and manufacturing of realistic looking replicar firearms will be banned. .. you will still be able to own them though.

Mep

lovemunkey187 said:
I don't think a snake would look great on the wall either :D

signs

Banned
why not go the hole..er hog, and get your replica gun along with a replica dear head and replica boar's head :D

Knyght_byte

Novice Member
lovemunkey187 said:
Tell me where I can get a real AK-47 from and I'll have it.

Kilburn High Road, plenty of eastern europeans round there nowadays, running the fruit machine shop racket and cash machine robberies, i'm sure they'd oblige, just dont take the money with you or they'll just mug you...hehe

ush flynn

Novice Member
could get a full metal and wood airsoft version? i dont mean the cheap plastic jobbies i mean the ones made out of real parts where possible, or new machined parts (with airsoft internals) If your going to get a de-ac get one that you can strip and clean and stuff.... it looks cool and is great for scaring people who come round... sat in the corner stripping and cleaning a rifle over and over. I have a friend who got an unwanted housemate to move out doing that. Also sitting in the corner of the room sharpening a knife mumbling "sooooon"
Hilarious

Reign-Mack

a full metal airsoft version that he does not plan to skirmish with would just be a waste of money would be better off sourcing a deac.

Mr.D

Distinguished Member
How about a pulse rifle ?
You can even download a paper kit one from the net that actually makes a fairly convincing replica, fine to hang on the wall.

Must say I find all this gun fetishising stuff very suspect although I'm considering buying up a lot of airsoft replicas for future film prop usage...before the sales ban comes into effect.

lovemunkey187

Novice Member
mep said:
but only if you shot them ;)
Either stalking in the Highlands or a boar hunt in the Black Forest are a couple of things that I've wanted to do for some time but I keep putting it off or spending cash on other stuff. I will do it before 2010 though.

dakara said:
Grosvenor Square. IF you have the right contacts.:cool:
Knyght_byte said:
Kilburn High Road, plenty of eastern europeans round there nowadays, running the fruit machine shop racket and cash machine robberies, i'm sure they'd oblige, just dont take the money with you or they'll just mug you...hehe
But I don't have the right contacts. I wear glasses:D
How do you go about this? Just mooching upto some bloke and asking is, I should imagine a very good way of getting shanked winding up floating down the Thames estuary or waking up in the back of some container on it's way to Chechneya.

Of course, I'd be able to find one or two items that I'd want then.:rolleyes:

ush flynn said:
could get a full metal and wood airsoft version? i dont mean the cheap plastic jobbies i mean the ones made out of real parts where possible, or new machined parts (with airsoft internals) If your going to get a de-ac get one that you can strip and clean and stuff.... it looks cool and is great for scaring people who come round... sat in the corner stripping and cleaning a rifle over and over. I have a friend who got an unwanted housemate to move out doing that. Also sitting in the corner of the room sharpening a knife mumbling "sooooon"
Hilarious
Reign-Mack said:
a full metal airsoft version that he does not plan to skirmish with would just be a waste of money would be better off sourcing a deac.
The only airsoft ones that I've seen are the crappy plasticky looking ones. I've not seen the retooled ones, heard about them but not seen any.

lovemunkey187

Novice Member
Mr.D said:
How about a pulse rifle ?
You can even download a paper kit one from the net that actually makes a fairly convincing replica, fine to hang on the wall.

Must say I find all this gun fetishising stuff very suspect although I'm considering buying up a lot of airsoft replicas for future film prop usage...before the sales ban comes into effect.

For me it's not a fetish. Certain weapons I think are akin to works of art, much in the same way that other people find cars or bikes as such. Also the effects that some things have had on the evolution or state of the planet are a little awe inspiring.

Mr.D

Distinguished Member
lovemunkey187 said:
:eek: WOW, that is some serious origami.

I'm off on hols this week (or rather my wife is and I'm looking after the kid(s)) so I might have a go at putting one together. 30 sheets of A4 , a decent inkjet with plenty of spare cartridges , a craft knife and a pot of PVA ...interesting way to pass the time:rolleyes:

Course getting the ammo counter to work will be fun.