Replay value?

nick501

Distinguished Member
Apart from achievements, i'm looking for some encouragement to play through this again. is it really worth it?

Boogle

Its worth it - blitzing the game when you start at a high level is just great :D

Enemies that you found difficult due to your assault rifle overheating or being inaccurate are now easy :p At the end of my second playthrough I could fire infinitely with pinpoint accuracy.

You can also make different decisions to see how they play out. Any mistakes rectified, etc. etc.

nick501

Distinguished Member
so do the weapons ever max-out or do you keep finding new upgrades?

There are one or two things i wish id've handled differently, i must admit.

I *so* wanted to punch that reporter;)

Boogle

They seem to max out at X (10). Some old upgrades disappear and new ones take their place. Some armour and weapon upgrades are REALLY tasty at the levels of IX and X. By the end you're practically invulnerable due to the kit you can get.

nick501

Distinguished Member
I felt virtually invincible at level 49 and with the spectre weapons throughout my squad on the first playthrough towards the end.

I couldnt believe i was turning down level IX and X weapons and ammo:eek:

D

Deleted member 152499

Apart from achievements, i'm looking for some encouragement to play through this again. is it really worth it?

^^^ What he said...

Just finished my first play through last night (WOW, what a game!!)...

I've read about people starting a new game, but starting from the beginning with the character they finished their previous play through with (ie, Level 40+).

If this is the case, does this mean that if I did this rather than start with a fresh character, then I would be given the Level 50 and Level 60 achievements? Or do you need to take a character to these Levels in one play through??

Also (not many more questions, promise) I played nearly the whole game with Kaiden and Garrus, but didn't get an achievement for either....anyone know why??

greektony

I've read about people starting a new game, but starting from the beginning with the character they finished their previous play through with (ie, Level 40+).

If this is the case, does this mean that if I did this rather than start with a fresh character, then I would be given the Level 50 and Level 60 achievements? Or do you need to take a character to these Levels in one play through??

I'd also like to know the answer to this

D

Deleted member 152499

Did you do enough of the game though?

Not by the looks of things.....started my 2nd run through earlier this morning, bringing my previous Lvl 47 Shepherd (Soldier) with me. Fancy getting some of the Biotic achievements this play through as well, so gonna use two teammates who give me the best Biotic skills. Don't need any more items (weapons/armor etc) as I've pretty much maxed out on the best stuff, so opening boxes/lockers etc is of no interest this run through.

So, I'm gonna pick the best two with this in mind, and stick with 'em. Should get the achievements this way.

Raffboner

Im on my third play through because I didn't quite manage level 60 but I love it, I try and get three achievements per play through but I won't trade I do however get bored but I give it a couple of weeks and im back on it again.

Just to add for the ally achievements you need to copmplete 15 missions and 45 assignments with each character

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom