Replacing Sky Router with TP Link

lewislkc

Novice Member
I just purchased a TP Link AC2100 to replace the existing Sky router (Model: SR203) however when I go through the setup on the TP Link I am not able to connect to the internet. I have tried each of the 3 different "Sky" options under ISP when setting up the internet connection (e.g. Sky(MER)_VDSL, Sky_VDSL, Sky Broadband (BSkyB)_ADSL) and have input my Sky username and password but there is still no connection to the internet.
Appreciate any help and guidance!
Thanks!!

Bolosun

I have a VR900 (which is dead at the moment and waiting on a replacement), but I used the setup options for SKY when I first set it up and for my name and password just put in a random name and password.

lewislkc

Novice Member
I have a VR900 (which is dead at the moment and waiting on a replacement), but I used the setup options for SKY when I first set it up and for my name and password just put in a random name and password.
Do you remember which of these options you used at setup? 1. Sky(MER)_VDSL; 2. Sky_VDSL; 3. Sky Broadband (BSkyB)_ADSL

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Sky Glass, Epson Laser Projectors plus Home Cinema Subwoofers and More…
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom