Replacing my Echostar AD3000 viaccess receiver

BName

Banned
Hi as title says i want to replace my Echostar AD3000 IP Viaccess receiver with a new replacement. I would like to get other hd sat channels and for it to have a built hard drive so i could record onto it. Could i get all that in the one receiver ?

frenchie0101

tripple dragon comes with harddirve in built and its also ethernet, but they are expensive.

My advice would be to get the technomate 6900hd its usb pvr so you can use an external hardrive, you can also patch it via a usb memory stick, it has cam and card slot.

BName

Banned
Would i have to purchase a seperate positioner for these ?

Phunky

I work next door to Echostars main R&D office in Steeton i could badger some of them for some info :)

Phunky

Well i get the train with a couple of the R&D guys and there always a bit hush hush with it all, until i helped a few of them out with Dbox problems (lol i know!)

Most the stuff they seem to be working on is for the states only though and from the sounds of it there not a very innovative company

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom