• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Replacing Marantz input selector dial

scatterbug

I have a Marantz NR-1402 receiver with a scratched input selector dial. Spares are available but how is it attached to the amp? Push-fit, glued? Thanks.

Silver Serpent

I knocked the selector dial off a Marantz SR4002 a while back and it was a push refit, so the NR-1402 might be the same.

Marantz would be able to confirm it for you anyway.

scatterbug

Cheers. The replacement does look push-fit but I wanted to be sure before trying to pull the existing one off. Will confirm with Marantz.

Edit: anybody know a contact email for Marantz UK/Europe? Website simply leads you to FAQS.

Last edited:

noidea

I have a spare 1501 that's just sitting in the loft and I just pulled the dial off to check for you. Slides off very easily. In fact if the form factor is the same I could post you the dial if you want

scatterbug

Many thanks for the offer noidea but I have the replacement already. And cheers for checking. Why don't you sell the amp by the way?

The latest video from AVForums

Hisense U7H TV and T+A Solitaire T headphone reviews, AV/HiFi news plus, what is screen uniformity?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom