Replacing Infinity IL-60s, IL Book Shelfs and Center Channel I bought from Circuit City a long time ago

playxbox

Novice Member
Reaction score
Looking for help in believing I should replace my Infinity IL Surround Sound Speakers because for around $2,000 I could get something better.

A long time ago, I was foolish and bought whatever the sales person sold me! I just wanted a great system and all I said was yes, I will take it.

I have a Marantz SR7011 that I believe is good enough to drive what I want, which is great sound. I recently bought an LG C1 83" to replace my Optima Projector and for some reason, all of a sudden, my music sound performance got better. Much better and I love it.

I love music and I believe, I can recognize "Fidelity" but I never know that I have it. I always want a more beautiful sound to come out of my speakers.

I use Apple Music, and the Dolby Atmos, Spatial Audio and Stereo tracks sound good depending on the production(?). All the contemporary music that supports those formats sound great, most of the music in stereo sound great and then there is some productions that just sound bad. Who knows!

There is no store to go to, no expert to ask and no friends who listen or love music the way I do. I am just scared I am going to blow a couple of grand and get something marginally better.

Any advice or therapy will help.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom