Replacing grill of Speakercraft CSR6 Zero?

pengjn

Standard Member
Reaction score
I bought a bunch of Speakercraft CSR6 Zero ceiling speakers about a year ago and they are now being fitted into the ceilings. What I hadn't spotted until now was the approx 2cm plastic surround, which looks ugly to my eyes and clashes with the ceiling paint, so what I'd really like to do is replace them with the edge to edge grill that the Profile CSR6 One has. Does anyone know of a way that I can replace the grills on my CSR6 Zeros to improve their looks? I have emailed Speakercraft in the US but haven't yet received a reply.

Hopefully they can supply the One grills as a straight replacement!

Hopefully they can supply the One grills as a straight replacement!
Apparently they don't fit and looking at the bezel that seems to make sense. Sad face.

However, almost unbelievably I emailed the company who supplied the speakers last summer and they offered to accept the CSR6 Zeros as returns and send me upgrades to CSR6 Ones for £49/speaker. The twelve Ones arrive today and although it's too late for the bedrooms because the CSR6 Zeros are already installed, the ground floor will have really nice looking speakers and that's the most important floor because I'll spend most of my (awake) time there. Happy face!

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to name check companies on here but Seb from Aclass Technology has been an absolute legend and I can't recommend him more highly for your A/V needs!!!

Nice, that is a result, well done! :)

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom