replacing front speakers, will these work?

raymondod

Established Member
Reaction score
hi guys sorry to bother you. Im a complete noob when it comes to amps, speakers etc so I am after a bit of help.

I currently have a ds-534 acoustic solutions system and am looking for some cheap floor standing speakers to replace my current fronts. I have spotted these on ebay, can anyone tell me wether they will work with my surround System and if so how would i connect them up?

Acoustic Solutions CSPK-85 Floor Standing Speakers on eBay, also Floor Standing Speakers, Speakers Hi Fi, Home Audio Hi Fi, Consumer Electronics (end time 26-Feb-09 22:04:05 GMT)

Please forgive me in advance for my lack of intelligence, suppose we all have to learn somewhere :)

cheers guys

-- As an eBay Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases --
Hi

It looks like your ds534 just takes bare wire connection into spring clips (i.e cable goes into directly with special connectors) so I think these these speakers should be fine. They are 8ohm which is fairly standard, and although I couldn't see what ohm your current speakers are, I'd be surprised if there was a problem, particularly as the are the same manufacturer. You could always try emailing AS to confirm this if you are worried.

Chris

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom