replacing front speakers, will these work?

raymondod

hi guys sorry to bother you. Im a complete noob when it comes to amps, speakers etc so I am after a bit of help.

I currently have a ds-534 acoustic solutions system and am looking for some cheap floor standing speakers to replace my current fronts. I have spotted these on ebay, can anyone tell me wether they will work with my surround System and if so how would i connect them up?

Acoustic Solutions CSPK-85 Floor Standing Speakers on eBay, also Floor Standing Speakers, Speakers Hi Fi, Home Audio Hi Fi, Consumer Electronics (end time 26-Feb-09 22:04:05 GMT)

Please forgive me in advance for my lack of intelligence, suppose we all have to learn somewhere :)

cheers guys

ChrisAV

Hi

It looks like your ds534 just takes bare wire connection into spring clips (i.e cable goes into directly with special connectors) so I think these these speakers should be fine. They are 8ohm which is fairly standard, and although I couldn't see what ohm your current speakers are, I'd be surprised if there was a problem, particularly as the are the same manufacturer. You could always try emailing AS to confirm this if you are worried.

Chris

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom