replacement wiimote straps

fizzgog

Prominent Member
Reaction score
hi folks. i got a helpful message from amazon today with a link which enables me to get replacement straps for my controllers.
the only problem is that when filling out my address, there are only 6 spaces in the post code field and my post code has 7 digits/letters
it is also a required field so i cannot leave it out.
has anyone else had this problem and found a way around it?
thanx for your time
pete

Just fill in what you can, it will still get to you. Postcodes aren't required to send mail.

I had the same problem but just put in as much of the post code as I could. As long as you have the rest of the address there shouldnt be any problems.

Yeah I just ordered mine today but will it arrive in time for Xmas? I can imagine controllers flying out of control without them...:(

thanx for the fast replies, i will enter what i can.
..pete

i ordered mine, and could only put 6 digits of the postcode instead of all 7

doubt i will get them before xmas, but i am not too bothered! just ordered them as spares!

i ordered mine, and could only put 6 digits of the postcode instead of all 7

doubt i will get them before xmas, but i am not too bothered! just ordered them as spares!

me too, i ordered three even though i only need two :nono:
..pete

Any chance you could post the link? Or is this just for people who initially bought through amazon.

you beat me to it Candi

I know that this is going to sound really lazy, but isn't there an easier way of finding out your Wii's serial number than looking on the back of the console?

There is indeed. Do as I did and get the missus to read it out ;) Or if you are still at home your mother!

I know that this is going to sound really lazy, but isn't there an easier way of finding out your Wii's serial number than looking on the back of the console?

Well seeing as its the only place that has the serial number no!

Are you sure the wii is the right console for you? Sure you can be bothered to pick up the remote to play games? :p

Nickp.

Well seeing as its the only place that has the serial number no!

Are you sure the wii is the right console for you? Sure you can be bothered to pick up the remote to play games? :p

Nickp.

now that guy was lazy :D

just ordered 4 straps, just looked at originals, they seem so thin now!.

thanks for the heads up guys. :thumbsup:

You guys are so funny that you should be on TV! I wouldn't mind but I even referred to how lazy the reply would make me sound when I posted it, it's a simple question to which there is obviously a simple answer. As I'm sure you well know It's possible to view the serial number of the Xbox 360 on both the front of the console and via the dashboard, and simply wondered if I could do the same with the Wii.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom