• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

replacement speakers for Arcam avr-350

horse39

Standard Member
Folks, I currently have a thread up and running in the "Arcam Forum" but as I intend to replace a Bose Acoustimas 15 System A.S.A.P. that is currently coupled to an Arcam AVR-350 I have inserted the following reply and would value your comments!!
Hi Folks,
Firstly I would like to wish you all a happy new year as it is 00.52 on 01-01-2008 and in my opinion long live A.V. Forums. Getting down to business I have put aside a set of Jamo E7's which comprise of 2x Jamo 750 Floor Standers, 1x E7 Center Speaker & an E7 Sub woofer. This set-up currently would cost me €399 or GB£290 and would include a full manufacturers warranty as they are new. To complete the set for 5.1 I would need to purchase a set of E700 speakers for the rears. I knows that these speakers have been superseded but in my opinion I think that they maybe a bargain. They might not meet the W.A.F. (wife acceptance factor) compared to the Bose System that I currently use which are virtually discreet, but I would be very interested in other peoples opinions and recommendations regarding these speakers.
Regards,
Horse 39.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom