Replacement sony minidisc headphones?

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by Peter TT, Mar 19, 2003.

1. Peter TT

Peter TT

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have broken my Sony minidisc player headphones .. its for model MZ-N505 .. the socket is not usual 3.5mm .. its ot 2 tiny sockets .. any ideas where I can get a replacement from ?

Many Thanks

Peter

2. jb9

jb9

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    if theres a sony centre near you then give them a try

3. Chivalry

Chivalry

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +38
    why not use the oppertunity to purchase a decent set of headphones instead?.. if they came with the minidisc i can almost garentee there complete crap.. and for not much more money than sony will rip u off for a new set u can get a far superior set that will truly make more differnce than u can possibly believe..

Try to find either a set of Koss PortaPros (possibly Richer sounds MAY have them) , an EXCEPTIONAL portable headphone.. u wont believe your ears... or failing finding them.. try the beyer Dynamics 231`s.. but try for the portapros more :0)

but for the love of all u hold dear... DONT buy the usual TAT .. u will thank me in the end :0)

heres a link to the Koss ones..
    http://www.richersounds.co.uk/index.php?f=itemdetl.php&p=300381

if u need in ear ones instead nothing can touch the sennhieser MX-500 for the money.. also sold at Richer sounds here..
    http://www.richersounds.co.uk/index.php?f=itemdetl.php&p=205386