Replacement remote control for PHILIPS 32HFL585D/10

yba_us

Hi Everybody!
I could use some help/ I bought a used Philips tv for my daughter, but I don't have access to anything, because I don't have the special remote control. This tv happens to be a special one, which probably was bought from a hotel, by the previous owner, and he forgot to mention this small detail to me.
I looked all over the net, and I bought one already on [email protected], but it doesn't work, even the model number is correct.
Any tv expert could guide me through this problem, I suppose..........:)
Any help or idea would be welcomed!
I found the user manual online, and I found these model numbers: Set up Remote RC2573GR, Philips RC2573/01 Master GREEN.
The green has many replacement, but I was told will not work with my tv.
Is there any solution for this, or just forget the remote, and use an external freeview box?

Thanks!!! :)

JayCee

Distinguished Member
Hi Everybody!
I could use some help/ I bought a used Philips tv for my daughter, but I don't have access to anything, because I don't have the special remote control. This tv happens to be a special one, which probably was bought from a hotel, by the previous owner, and he forgot to mention this small detail to me.
I looked all over the net, and I bought one already on [email protected], but it doesn't work, even the model number is correct

I'm trying to make sense of this but failing.
If the TV's model no in your subject line is correct (and a Google search on it finds nothing) and you bought the correct remote for it but it didn't work either it was faulty or there's a fault in the set.

yba_us

Sorry for my horrible English.
I did google all of the possible remote models, and I asked the seller of the "right" remote control on [email protected] with no success.
It's a hard case though.
Someone could possible help me, who works in a tv repairing shop I suppose.
All I need a replacement master setup remote control, which is impossible to buy in any store.
There are number of replicas online, but I'm not sure which one should I buy, even with the correct model number...........!
Does it make any sense? I hope so, because I don't know where to get one from.:(
Thanks anyway:thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Philips TV Launch Event, Soundbar vs AVR, Samsung EzCAL and more...
Top Bottom